• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

About to get blown

I'm about to get blown. Just thought I'd let everyone know. In less than 15 minutes my johnson is going to be in a womans mouth.

From now on this can be the thread where members come to let everyone know that they're about to have there knob polished.

I'll let you all know how it went when it's over.

Bye for now.:wave2: I'm off to get:blowjob:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Can we have the who, what and wheres? (And how much, of course)....

I think grocery stores need to offer BJs for their customers. I would really like the ability to combine errands: food, a blow, gas and the newspaper....

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I didn't know you were at your family reunion. Is she at least your third cousin?

I heard they don't count. :D :tongue:

So, you'll be back in 15 minutes and 37 seconds?

Better ratchet that down a bit, Chef. Tubular might be one of those eager youngsters who "blow their wad" at the 12 minute mark...

Yep...yep...yep...I got my timing up to 22 minutes, 9 seconds...yep..yep..yep..

25 mins Tubuler doing freeones proud

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Better ratchet that down a bit, Chef. Tubular might be one of those eager youngsters who "blow their wad" at the 12 minute mark...

Yep...yep...yep...I got my timing up to 22 minutes, 9 seconds...yep..yep..yep..

Well, he said that he was going to get blown "in 15 minutes", so I was really giving him credit for 37 seconds after it started.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I think grocery stores need to offer BJs for their customers.

For the fast shooters, they would have to have more express lanes!!! :D

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
Or he's having trouble uploading the photos.
Or he's having to have pillow talk therefore fallen asleep
Or she's also a member of the board, seen this thread and he is now minus testicles.

Or that woman was actually a shemale & he's now in the hospital due to the heart attack he had...

Cuz she told him to "suck my cock!"

I believe he's having a mental breakdown while using his fleshlight!!!

that girl is fuckin fine who is that in your signature.

plus. my gf is on the way here and shes about to suck my cock whether she knows/likes it or not, does that apply to the threaD?

I'm about to get blown. Just thought I'd let everyone know. In less than 15 minutes my johnson is going to be in a womans mouth.

From now on this can be the thread where members come to let everyone know that they're about to have there knob polished.

I'll let you all know how it went when it's over.

Bye for now.:wave2: I'm off to get:blowjob:

I hope you are not considering posting pictures of this magnificent feat in this thread . . . :blowjob: