• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

About Good Parenting

Deepcover

Closed Account
She is no mother of the year. Not in my eyes. There are far more single mothers out there who have sacrificed more for their kids who never been acknowledge for their efforts and don't need to 15min of air time on TV. I can remember when so many parents especially mothers were against spanking their children. Saying it was cruel and unlawful...Now this one is being hailed as a hero for spanking her kid. What a joke.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
:wtf: Adrian Peterson says that he is confused.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Look, I know why she did what she did. And I don't believe in coddling or babying quasi-adult children. Depending on the child, it may take a firm hand to get things straightened out. What I do take issue with is the media's reaction and praise of her. Had she been a father who slapped his daughter doing the exact same thing, Mr. Graham would now be in jail and headed to family court with a domestic violence charge. And instead of the PC talking heads on the alphabet networks praising her actions, they would be condemning his actions. The terms "misogyny", "sexism", "violence against women", "war on women" and "patriarchy" would be on a never ending loop at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and (God knows) MSNBC.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

ku-xlarge.jpg

He might be more of an ambitious child abuser but you'd have to nominate him for Father of the Year. I wouldn't doubt he has an impressive highlight reel to defend such prestigious accolades though. Make sure there's no scheduling conflict with the Black Redneck Of The Year Award Show as Adrian could give Karl Malone some serious competition this year.

KarlMalone_withcowboyhatgetty.jpg

Look, I know why she did what she did. And I don't believe in coddling or babying quasi-adult children. Depending on the child, it may take a firm hand to get things straightened out. What I do take issue with is the media's reaction and praise of her. Had she been a father who slapped his daughter doing the exact same thing, Mr. Graham would now be in jail and headed to family court with a domestic violence charge. And instead of the PC talking heads on the alphabet networks praising her actions, they would be condemning his actions. The terms "misogyny", "sexism", "violence against women", "war on women" and "patriarchy" would be on a never ending loop at ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and (God knows) MSNBC.

^

That is very true.

If a man kick a kid he goes to jail.

If a woman hit the child she is a caring parent.

g3r1g1.jpg