• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

About Good Parenting

Deepcover

Closed Account
I can't believe they gave her her 15 min of fame just for beating on her kid when society is against parents using force on their kids. What a joke.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
A black person hitting on other blacks will ALWAYS get a platform on the media, and if he/she acts really cliché, all the better. You can't legally talk about "ni%&ers" and "Uncle Toms" and all that shit, but , hey if they want to portray themselves like that, have at it!

It is a lot like Steve Harvey telling the stuff about how stupid and single-minded men are. All the women in the audience enjoy a guy telling them what they want to believe.

This is not good parenting. This woman's not a good mom. A Good mom wouldn't have had her son rioting and looting. Good moms raise good kids, not thugs.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
This is not good parenting. This woman's not a good mom. A Good mom wouldn't have had her son rioting and looting. Good moms raise good kids, not thugs.

And i surprisingly agree with you here, but at least she didn't justify a bad action with the usual "my kid is a caring, loving man" shit. It's never too late.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
As long as she isn't leaving bruises she ain't committing no crime. We're raising a generation of pussies who can't handle conflict and need to be whisked away to a safe place when they see something they disagree with. This mother needs to be lauded for correcting her son's shitty choices and showing some backbone. Parents need to be able and willing to deliver discipline to their children without the fear of some PC pussyfartingassholecocksuckingdimwittedshiteaterliberalcunt branding them as abusers. Fucking timeouts don't work. A hot wheels track on the ass, now that delivers a message. I don't necessarily thank my parents for some of the punishments the dealt out but they did help form my consciousness. I think twice before doing something really stupid and I can attribute that to them.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
... I think twice before doing something really stupid ...

No you don't. You're a twunt. But seriously folks...

I love this story. Helicopters and police in riot gear getting driven back by a rock throwing mob. Mom spots her kid, walks through this shit and drags his ass home. Don't give me this, "don't spank children" bullshit. You catch your son throwing rocks in a riot and give me those soothing words to get him away. Tell me that any of those looters don't deserve a foot up their asses.

If the US law says that it is a criminal act if someone beating a minor then that woman made a very wrong deed.

4.jpg

bobjustbob

No matter what law says because in any case violence against minors is always wrong.

Someone is in hood and mask throwing rocks at you. How do you know how old they are?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I actually am not too mad at her about dragging his ass home. I think she did him a favor. My point is: Don't make yourself a tool for the media, just do what you got to do and keep it down.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yeah but to go on TV and being hailed as a hero for beating her kid in public should not be. This lady is no fucking hero. Typical American bs. Sure that was her way of showing discipline to her son but she doesn't deserve 15min of fame and brag about it? Give me a break. So does that mean black mothers living in America going to beat their kids in public from now on while someone recording the shit just to be on CBS for 15min? Fucking pathetic.

"I am an African American mother and I proudly support and beat my kid in public places"

What a fucking joke

Someone is in hood and mask throwing rocks at you. How do you know how old they are?

You can not know it, but the most important thing is to know the reason why someone throwing rocks.

It is often said that it is always society's fault when young people are destroying places.

34r34r.png

r23r32.png

f4f.png

bobjustbob

Yeah but to go on TV and being hailed as a hero for beating her kid in public should not be. This lady is no fucking hero. Typical American bs. Sure that was her way of showing discipline to her son but she doesn't deserve 15min of fame and brag about it? Give me a break. So does that mean black mothers living in America going to beat their kids in public from now on while someone recording the shit just to be on CBS for 15min? Fucking pathetic.

"I am an African American mother and I proudly support and beat my kid in public places"

What a fucking joke

Yea, I think so. You go to pick up your kid from school and find them throwing rocks at police? Camera or no, drag their asses out of there. You don't think this kind of thing hasn't happened before cameras? Please, you ain't that naïve.

Assari, you think she should have asked he son why he was throwing rocks at police? Think he had a good reason to continue instead of going home?

Assari, you think she should have asked he son why he was throwing rocks at police? Think he had a good reason to continue instead of going home?

In my view things can be solved by talking.

When that mother beat her son she gave same time such a message to him:

Violence is a tool to manage situations

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yea, I think so. You go to pick up your kid from school and find them throwing rocks at police? Camera or no, drag their asses out of there. You don't think this kind of thing hasn't happened before cameras? Please, you ain't that naïve.

No but she doesn't deserve to be on media TV. She is no hero. You drag their asses out of there yes but you don't beat them in public.

No you don't. You're a twunt. But seriously folks...

I love this story. Helicopters and police in riot gear getting driven back by a rock throwing mob. Mom spots her kid, walks through this shit and drags his ass home. Don't give me this, "don't spank children" bullshit. You catch your son throwing rocks in a riot and give me those soothing words to get him away. Tell me that any of those looters don't deserve a foot up their asses.
And their playstations smashed

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The media bestowed her the coronation of mother of the year. They forgot to tell us about the great career she has that she's able to support 6 kids on her own. I assume any mother of the year pays her own bills and the media wouldn't be so irresponsible and pandering to a specific demographic to crown her that without the appropriate criteria considered and evaluated. After all, the reporters claim that she is a better mother than their mothers as well. Maybe they just meant Baltimore. If so I withdraw my sarcasm. Maybe a few of the fellas shoulda pulled out too.