• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abortion opinions

I am myself pro abortion, cause I think no one needs to tell a private party what to do. That is freedom of choice and having that freedom does not affect society in any way. But anyway I would like for persons here to comment on this topic. This forum seems to be filled with very cool and open minded people. Thank you.

Personally I think that abortion is wrong. I dont think that abortion should be an excuse for un protected sex.

I think it's ultimatly up to the woman to decide. She's the one that has to live with the decision for the rest of her life. Especially if she was raped. Obviously she might not want to even have the child though I agree with tjay if she just got knocked up from unprotected and consensual sex then she should keep it. Yet it's still her choice

4G63

Closed Account
Making it illegal will only make it a black-market operation and will result in crime and most likely young woman dying from malpractice and infection.

A man would never let his woman abort his baby, he'd marry her and spend his life raising his child with his wife. When you stick your dick in there you make a huge commitment, even before you cum.

My option to abortion; more men need to take responsibility for their actions and help raise the baby. It is murder IMO, and in some cases is the only option, but laziness should not be an excuse.

I'm pro abortion. I don't really view it as murder, and I honestly don't have a problem with women getting an abortion even though it's just because they have had unprotected sex. It's their choice and it doesn't affect me or anybody else.

4G63

Closed Account
IMO it's a course of action that is entirely to easy to take. And I don't think "Jay" knows his ass from his elbow. I have a problem with woman fucking with no protection, deadbeat losers who wouldn't raise a finger to raise his baby. I have no problem with sex, but this is how disease spreads. Idiots who don't appreciate their own bodies or the bodies of others, and treat sex like a game, and don't even bother to wear protection.
And if the protection fails? Oh well, you played the odds. It shouldn't be illegal, but it shouldn't be so easy to have done.

Abort the baby - abort the baby - HIV. Becuse it was easy.

Last edited:
Argh someone up there lit the fuse.... Sorry.

The issue of abortion is intrinsically intertwined with religion, which is what makes it so contentious.

I guess that the belief held by theists is that the 'soul' is 'created' at the moment of fertilisation, and that termination of the foetus at any point from then on is murder. Personally, as someone who doesn't have faith, I obviously don't believe we have souls. So therefore when you terminate a foetus that has yet to develop feeling or become sentient, you aren't destroying something that has become a person yet. For that reason, I couldn't class abortion as murder.

As far as the Law is concerned, it is a real conundrum, because murder is killing another human, and lawyers/lawmakers have to thus define what exactly it is to be human, and when we become human. Where to make that distinction is based upon opinion alone, depending on your religious belief. However what we must be clear upon, is that in pluralistic societies the law cannot get itself involved with religion. It must be something that is wholly independent from mere belief. So that is why as the situation stands, abortion cannot be legally classed as murder.

Nobody ever suggests that a woman having her period amounts to murder - that would be ludicrous. So are we to infer the anti-abortionists' suggestion is that from the second the egg is fertilised, if it is destroyed intentionally, it amounts to murder? That would then make miscarriages manslaughter! People calling abortion murder helps nobody, it seems to be little more than an emotive argument.

So...uh...yeah, oppose abortion if you like, just please don't call it murder.

Well it is right that a girl can use protection to prevent pregnancy. But sometimes the woman is the one who resolves getting the abortion no matter what the guy says. It's not my experience, cause I never fathered a child and I am 100% sure that I dont' have kids laying around this earth, like many irresponsible people that I know of. But the real point that I wanna bring is that abortion only affects in a good or bad way the individual. Not in any way does it affect the society in general, and bible thumpers should not be trying to impose their wishes onto the free society that the USA is supposed to be.

4G63 said:
Making it illegal will only make it a black-market operation and will result in crime and most likely young woman dying from malpractice and infection.

A man would never let his woman abort his baby, he'd marry her and spend his life raising his child with his wife. When you stick your dick in there you make a huge commitment, even before you cum.

My option to abortion; more men need to take responsibility for their actions and help raise the baby. It is murder IMO, and in some cases is the only option, but laziness should not be an excuse.

thats what im doing now my wife and i knew each other 3 weeks before she was prego. i wouldnt have it any other way though. i did have an ex get pregnant and moved away and killed the baby she was 11 weeks i had no idea until 2 days before she left i begged her to deliver and i would take it. but her answer was "i dont want another baby" yes she had 1 i was so heart broken i felt a small piece of me die. so NO i dont think abortion should be legal only in rape should it be ok. because if you deliver a rapist baby you have potential to raise another one of those fuckers, thats all fucked up in the head before they even know it.

I think the only time abortion is okay is if the girl is pregnant due to being raped.

I am of the opinion that if you think you are old enough to consent to sex you are old enough to deal with the consequences.

I believe it is a decision that needs to be made by the female involved. Ultimately it is her that will have to put up with the Morning sickness, sore back, the feelling of being bloated and swollen legs just to name a few of the side effects of pregnancy....

Is it always a good idea for people to have children, even though they've managed to get pregnant? Not all people are fit to be a parent. Forcing it upon them can be a really bad idea, both for the person in question and for the child. Why force a child to live and grown up in an abusive and potentially deadly environment, just because of your own sense of morals?

Aegis said:
Is it always a good idea for people to have children, even though they've managed to get pregnant? Not all people are fit to be a parent. Forcing it upon them can be a really bad idea, both for the person in question and for the child. Why force a child to live and grown up in an abusive and potentially deadly environment, just because of your own sense of morals?

I see what you are saying but there are plenty of couples who would want to adopt or take foster care of a child. I am still of the opinion that if you do something you should have to live with the consequences.

jumbo_jim said:
I see what you are saying but there are plenty of couples who would want to adopt or take foster care of a child. I am still of the opinion that if you do something you should have to live with the consequences.
I'm also in favor of people taking responsibility for their actions. I think that abortion is an easy way out, but forcing people to go through with it may have far worse consequences. Adoption may not be an option to everyone, and some would try to raise their child themselves anyway. That could indeed mean that a child would have to live under horrible conditions.

If abortion is only allowed for rape victims, then what about the child of a heroin addict or a child destined to be born with some other disease or horrible defects? I wouldn't want to live like that, and I wouldn't force others to if I could prevent it before it was too late.

Last edited: