• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
In my opinion Abigail was the best between 6 candidates. 2nd August Ames. 3rd Kleio.

I don't know why won Eva Lovia. I don't like her so much.

I hope Abigail will do more B/G, maybe for other company like JJ or EvilAngel

So is she just going to do 2 B/g scenes and then never again?

She also done B/G in the DP Star live show. The fact she was committed to DP Star hopefully means she will continue with B/G, why she didn't walk away with that competition was beyond me.

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
She also done B/G in the DP Star live show. The fact she was committed to DP Star hopefully means she will continue with B/G, why she didn't walk away with that competition was beyond me.

As I understand it, it was a fan vote. So Eva Lovia must have had more fan support. I like Abigail, but you must realize that every candidates' fans who didn't win are probably saying the same thing

As far as Abigail doing more B/G, I suggest people read her Adult DVD Talk interview with Captain Jack, then check her Instagram and Twitter page for updates. She tells her fans what will do in the future.

As I understand it, it was a fan vote. So Eva Lovia must have had more fan support. I like Abigail, but you must realize that every candidates' fans who didn't win are probably saying the same thing

As far as Abigail doing more B/G, I suggest people read her Adult DVD Talk interview with Captain Jack, then check her Instagram and Twitter page for updates. She tells her fans what will do in the future.

Here's that Captain Jack interview: http://interviews.adultdvdtalk.com/abigail-mac/

why didn't people vote for Abigail Mac? Eva Lovia was allready doing b/g.

DP should sign her up anyway. Her debut B/G scene with Keiran Lee is still their highest rated video. Having Abigail doing regular B/G scenes on their site is a sure fire way to get more subscriptions.