• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ABC cancels "Roseanne" after her shitty racist joke about Valerie Jarret bombs.

You truly have no clue.
I don't even know who you are talking to here but your ignorance is nearly beyond belief.
Actually he does have a clue even if his post was tongue in cheek.

Islam is the most anti-gay ,homophobic force on earth. Well, except for maybe Joy Reid.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yeah, ABC allows the reboot of her show after making that remark about Rice which is worse than the Jarrett tweet. So why the outrage now and not when they are considering hiring her again?

The show was canceled because she talked about George Soros. This has nothing to do with Jarret.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. Franklin D. Roosevelt

You truly have no clue.
I don't even know who you are talking to here but your ignorance is nearly beyond belief.

Whimsy is joking around.

what is it about hollywood liberals and their personal antipathy towards minorities?

when not sexually assaulting them of course.

I mock you
with my dying breath I spit at thee

*lol*

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
People like Sara Gilbert and the rest of the cast and crew who were getting paid with contract renewals for a second season are probably beyond pissed.

I have never a trusted Roseanne and this whole Trump supporter schtick anyway. Keep in mind that she ran for president in the Green Party. Never will you meet a bigger bunch of space cadet misfits than a Greenie.

Let’s paint a scenario. Hollywood leftist and Green Party dingbat teams up with unhinged deranged left wing Trump haters and decides to paint themselves as Trump supporter then unleash a racist tirade. Then they get the forward the Trump supporters are nazi racists narrative. Nah, never happen.

"Roseanne Barr's tweets were racist and ABC had every right, as her employer, to fire her"

"NFL owners have no right to discipline players who choose to kneel during the National Anthem"

Same people.
These peple are fucking hypocrites
I do agree, NFL owners the right to discipline players who chooses to kneel (or do anything else except standing for the anthem) during the anthem.
And ABC had evry right to cancel Roseanne.

But these two aren't related in any shape of form : ABC is allowed to cancel a TV show at any moment, for whatever reason. They can even just cancel it, for no reason at all.
NFL owners need a valid reason to discipline their players.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I only read his comment.

Your comments were mostly joking around.

I agree the ban on Islam should be enforced.

A ban where?
Like "the ban" on Jews in 1930's Germany everybody's always bitching about?
Or the ban on Blacks in the USA?

Muslims are not your enemy.
But the people who told you that are.

georges

Staff member
When massive civil unrest breaks out in the UK it is going to be very ugly.

You literally can go to prison for saying that in the UK.

#Tolerance

#Diversity

I like countries who aren't absolutely cucked.

It is already ugly in the UK, just see who is London's Mayor.
Problem is that as opposed to the USA, many European countries have forgotten the meaning of words, patriotism and self defense.

Had a liberal comedian made the same joke everyone would have laughed but Rosanne does it and OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!

LOL