• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ABC cancels "Roseanne" after her shitty racist joke about Valerie Jarret bombs.

So "comedian" [nobabe]Samantha Bee[/nobabe] calls Ivanka a "Cunt" and she keeps her show.

I can't anymore. Fuck the left. I can't wait til they die off from their own idiocy.

Or a civil war will do.

Seriously, fuck them.

I want the civil war because I want them defeated. Then we can start with the mass deportations. Yes, I am serious. If you came here illegally, you’re going back.

Roseanne didn’t compare Jarrett to an ape but Planet of the Apes... a dystopian “race” based upon a totalitarian world, exactly the identity politics Leftism Jarrett and Obama advanced. And she did advance Jihad through horrifically bad foreign policy guidance.

LOL
I must confess I've missed reading gems like this.
If there was a hall of fame for absurdly convoluted posts this one would be worthy of inclusion LOL

Worm and Georges:“I am Iranian by birth and of my Islamic Faith. I am also an American citizen and seek to help change America to be a more Islamic country. My faith guides me and I feel like it is going well in the transition of using freedom of religion in America against itself” - Valerie Jarrett Stanford University 1977.

Mrs. Jarrett never made any such statement. Her last name wasn't even Jarrett in 1977. It was still Bowman. There is no evidence of any kind that she's a muslim. And her parents are American, not Iranian. It takes all of about two minutes on google to tear this alleged statement to shreds. Easier I guess just to be mindless parrots.
The dumbfuckery of the right never ceases to amaze.

georges

Staff member
LOL
If there was a hall of fame for absurdly convoluted posts this one would be worthy of inclusion LOL

Worm and Georges:“I am Iranian by birth and of my Islamic Faith. I am also an American citizen and seek to help change America to be a more Islamic country. My faith guides me and I feel like it is going well in the transition of using freedom of religion in America against itself” - Valerie Jarrett Stanford University 1977.

Mrs. Jarrett never made any such statement. Her last name wasn't even Jarrett in 1977. It was still Bowman. There is no evidence of any kind that she's a muslim. And her parents are American, not Iranian. It takes all of about two minutes on google to tear this alleged statement to shreds. Easier I guess just to be mindless parrots.
The dumbfuckery of the right never ceases to amaze.
Please keep the insults elsewhere. The so called intelligence of the left and of the Obama muppets we have seen it enough.
Let me remind you where Jarrett was born :Shiraz in Iran from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett
The FBI files shows that Jarrett had communists inside her family https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/
Jarrett was also one of the most hated persons in Washington for very valid reasons even back in 2014 https://www.vox.com/2014/11/10/7184769/valerie-jarrett-partisan-presidency
She was one of the Obama's main presidency assets, so absolutely no reason to trust her or even like her same as anyone who served during Obama's presidency.

Who gives a flying fuck where she was born? LOL Her parents were americans working as part of american aid program in Iran and she returned to the U.S. at age 5

But gee maybe despite having non-muslim parents her mere presence in Iran imbued her, as a toddler no less, with radical jihadist beliefs :rofl2:

Do you have any idea how many U.S. citizens HUAC investigated in the 1950s? I'm guessing not. Suffice to say the organization wound up being dismantled in disgrace and shame.

The Association of Internes and Medical Students (AIMS) was an American progressive political and social organization composed of medical students and interns, advocating for issues such as national health insurance, anti-discrimination in medical schools, and salaries for interns.

Oh wow yeah now there's an incredibly sinister agenda! :1orglaugh

Jarrett is a non Muslim in much the same way that Obama is a non Muslim. They both aspired for high levels in American politics and at that time a Muslim would not be accepted. In fact, even today being openly Muslim would all but crush anyone’s chances of winning the presidency.
Both Jarrett and Obama perform tremendous gymnastics to defend Islam.

In a majority Christian country you only do that if you are sympathizer to Islam or a closeted Muslim yourself.
I see pool_hustler is still enjoying playing the left’s favorite game. “ deny intentions until the goal is achieved”.

Valerie Jarrett essentially still lives with the Obamas. The nut jobs are the leftists that expect the “ useful idiots” to believe what they tell them and not their lying eyes.

Ehile the Jarrett quote from years ago has not been corroborated, it has never been “ torn to shreds”.

LOL

Everything that I wrote regarding the film is accurate. Dr. Cornelius is one of the most brilliant minds ever depicted in film and he was a fucking ape. My statement holds true, Roseanne never called Jarrett an ape, she compared or associated her to characters in the film. I never delved into Barr’s intent in her statement. I still believe that Roseanne did not know that Jarrett is black.
That said, ever noticed that everything that is not coming from a leftist bent has to be taken literally and at face value and everything on the left is up for discussion, and interpretation.

Getting a bit tired of pool hustlers act of everything conservatives post is wrong, misinformed and intentionally misleading.

georges

Staff member
Everything that I wrote regarding the film is accurate. Dr. Cornelius is one of the most brilliant minds ever depicted in film and he was a fucking ape. My statement holds true, Roseanne never called Jarrett an ape, she compared or associated her to characters in the film. I never delved into Barr’s intent in her statement. I still believe that Roseanne did not know that Jarrett is black.
That said, ever noticed that everything that is not coming from a leftist bent has to be taken literally and at face value and everything on the left is up for discussion, and interpretation.

Getting a bit tired of pool hustlers act of everything conservatives post is wrong, misinformed and intentionally misleading.
I don't expect much from Pool Hustler, since O zero's first day of presidency, he was prasing him with "Obama did this, Obama did that". But as you know the left has a typical deviance to twist facts and adapt them to their own reality as well as to use the same old scare crow tactics with false rethorics, slandering and wrongful accusations.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, a.k.a. the McCarran-Walter Act (An act to revise the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality; and for other purposes)
H.R. 13342; Pub.L. 414; 182 Stat. 66.
82nd Congress; June 27, 1952.

The 1965 Immigration act needs to be repealed.

Islam, by law, is prohibited from US immigration
The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States.

That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains in effect today. Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in Chapter 2 Section 212, is the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by "force, violence, or other unconstitutional means."

This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States, but this law is being ignored by the White House. Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic.

All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government.
Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion.
Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with any "organization" that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited.

Written by
Sherrie Lynn Aldrich

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think it was a parody account or a photo manipulation, but still......

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Admittedly, I have not even watched "Roseanne " last season and I definitely won't watch the shitty reboot without her. Is anyone else planning on watching that dumpster fire?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Good riddance. I didn't like the old cunt 30 years ago and I don't give two shits about her now. I hear she's seeking shelter in Israel now. Good. Stay there. :thefinger