• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ABC cancels "Roseanne" after her shitty racist joke about Valerie Jarret bombs.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The irony of this whole thing is that she took it upon herself to show that most Trump supporters aren't bigoted, racist pieces of shit; when she, in fact is a racist, bigoted piece of shit. I wouldn't have put her on the air just because she aligns with tinfoil hat wearing douche bags so readily.

Can we move forward and not have one solitary statement or tweet destroy a career and put hundreds of people out of work or have we as a society become so fragile as to let every goddamn stupid thing offend us so badly that we have to throw ourselves on the floor and throw a goddamn tantrum.

As of 12:15 Pacific Time, ICM, her talent agency has let her go as a client.

Now will ABC cancel Jimmy Kimmel's piece of shit show for his racist comments about Melania Trump?

Joy Reid still has a show. Roseanne Barr was never a conservative, just a flake. I didn’t know Valerie Jarret was even black. I just thought she was ugly.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
“I am Iranian by birth and of my Islamic Faith. I am also an American citizen and seek to help change America to be a more Islamic country. My faith guides me and I feel like it is going well in the transition of using freedom of religion in America against itself” - Valerie Jarrett Stanford University 1977.

Leon Trotsky created the word in 1927. The word was created to browbeat all dissenters of the Communist ideology into submission.

https://constitutionclub.ning.com/f...d-in-america?commentId=6585610:Comment:237713

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/26...velt-banned-muslims-america-daniel-greenfield

:hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
ABC is another mainstream media chanel filled with Obama muppets as well as anti american and anti patriot douchebags. But as pointed by Will, she is dedicated to Islam far more than the values of America. A lot of mainstream medias are the ones who finance TV shows and movies, thankfully there are still conservative people among actors and in Hollywood.

Attachments

• liberalmedias.jpg
    liberalmedias.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 142
  • valeriejarrett.jpg
    valeriejarrett.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 132
  • valeriejarrett2.jpg
    valeriejarrett2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 127
Forget losing her stupid show, she would literally be sentenced to prison in some progressive (read: police state) western countries (Airstrip One, I'm looking at you). But that's another discussion.

In related news, All Starbucks stores were closed today for racial bias training.

We are a nation of snowflake pussies and hypocrites

And of course Valerie Jarrett is blaming President Trump. Never let a "crisis" go to waste, right?

georges

Staff member
And of course Valerie Jarrett is blaming President Trump. Never let a "crisis" go to waste, right?
Yes but that is a typically despicable and predictable behavior which should always be expected from an Obama muppet.

Roseanne didn’t compare Jarrett to an ape but Planet of the Apes... a dystopian “race” based upon a totalitarian world, exactly the identity politics Leftism Jarrett and Obama advanced. And she did advance Jihad through horrifically bad foreign policy guidance.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"Roseanne Barr's tweets were racist and ABC had every right, as her employer, to fire her"

"NFL owners have no right to discipline players who choose to kneel during the National Anthem"

Same people.

That’s the first that I have heard of her saying that about Rice too. Why did ABC allow her to reboot the show? Is insulting Susan Rice more acceptable than Jarrett?
When you say prior tweet, are you saying immediately prior to the Jarrett tweet? Or months and weeks prior?

That’s the first that I have heard of her saying that about Rice too. Why did ABC allow her to reboot the show? Is insulting Susan Rice more acceptable than Jarrett?
When you say prior tweet, are you saying immediately prior to the Jarrett tweet? Or months and weeks prior?

yeah, good question. ABC knew what she was before green-lighting her show.

And insulting liberals is ALWAYS less acceptable than making the same against conservatives when it comes to the left.

fuck them.

faux outrage and mullets.

yeah, good question. ABC knew what she was before green-lighting her show.

And insulting liberals is ALWAYS less acceptable than making the same against conservatives when it comes to the left.

fuck them.
Yeah, ABC allows the reboot of her show after making that remark about Rice which is worse than the Jarrett tweet. So why the outrage now and not when they are considering hiring her again?