• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abby Rode / Abby Rhode / Abby Rhodes

Unfortunatly, it appears that you are wrong. Like in AIDS, this disease is extremely degenerative. In AIDS patients, as their T-Cell count falls away to nothing the cancers and infections become uncontrollable. I believe it is fair to say that they are "dying" of AIDS or CGD because as time passes the effects of the disease become harsher and harsher. She, or anyone with either of these two diseases, understands that the disease will cause more infections or cancers and that one or a combination of them will be the certain cause of death. So they can't say "I'm dying of pnuemonia" because that doesn't make sense, and may not be the final cause of death.

I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone in the world. She is incredibly talented and gorgeous. Any genetic degenerative disease like this is awful, and I really hope there is research and development brewing to try and treat or cure this disease. If you read this Abby, try and stay positive and keep the fight alive.

she does not have AIDS...read her blog

http://percy3.wordpress.com/2010/06/05/a-tale-of-abby-rode-terminal-life-in-full-flight/I suffer from psoriasis is a chronic illness, the skin is not serious, if thou dost but has no cure and it is not easy to accept at first, and Abby is sad, because it is a beautiful young woman and these constraints at this age ....
reading this article, if not already read:
http://percy3.wordpress.com/2010/06/05/a-tale-of-abby-rode-terminal-life-in-full-flight/

I wish you the best of luck to abby

sorry my English is bad

Firstly, "Abby" is afflicted with an autoimmune illness that she could live with until she is 80, and she is doing relatively well. It is ultimately fatal however...but that is the condition of us all. MANY people from this board have read my story...I'd be curious to hear impressions, as it is the story of "Abby Rode" the person, and not a piece of fungible, consumptive flesh for our pleasure.....

jesus.....didnt know about her struggle with this disorder but damn that is horrible. I dont think I can look at her pictures anymore as this poor women is going through some awful shit. Does anyone know a way to contact her or her birth name? i'd love to send a care package of sorts.

C

cindy CD/TV

I love her so much and hope she is well and is happy no matter what she choses to do. She is one of the most beautiful, amazing women I've ever seen. :crying::iloveyou::iloveyou::iloveyou::iloveyou:

I really hope she is doing well and living as good a life as she can while being inflicted with such a terrible illness.