• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abbi Secraa

Re: Nelli Roono

What I wouldn't give to squeeze those

Does anyone know the real size of lovely
Nelli Roono's monster boobies ??

H

I've seen a couple sites list 144cm ~57" as her overbust. Haven't found a consistent cup size, but the largest size I've seen listed for her is LL=M=13" cup... That would make her a 44LL, but that's not official, obviously. Assuming that the 57" measurement is correct she measures a 38T/S, 40R/Q, 42P/O, 44N/M, 46L/K, 48J/I etc... That's body measurement, though; she may wear a bra that doesn't 'add up' w.r.t. the official sizing chart. If recent surveys are to be believed, over 80% of women wear the 'wrong' size bra for various reasons...

I've seen a couple sites list 144cm ~57" as her overbust. Haven't found a consistent cup size, but the largest size I've seen listed for her is LL=M=13" cup... That would make her a 44LL, but that's not official, obviously. Assuming that the 57" measurement is correct she measures a 38T/S, 40R/Q, 42P/O, 44N/M, 46L/K, 48J/I etc... That's body measurement, though; she may wear a bra that doesn't 'add up' w.r.t. the official sizing chart. If recent surveys are to be believed, over 80% of women wear the 'wrong' size bra for various reasons...

I personally think (without looking at official measures that are often fake) that she can be the same of Cheron 32K boobs, or something more.
this video of Nelli demonstrates it: http://www.bigtitsnews.net/nelli-roono-buttons-video
But I think that we have to pay lot of attention to these kind of measurements: the sites then to exagerate and ... Nelli is just my favourite model of all times.

Last edited: