• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's Ryan. If Abbey will wright here so will I. Abbey, i'm a dam good person to be talking with. If I were you I would think about wrighting on this blog. KISSES, Love Saint Ryan
P.S. I will be known of to the end of eternity.

i dont mean to sound rude cause i'm a big fan of abbey and all but do you guys think she is in some scenes maybe a little (i hate to say chunky) than in other scenes? Dont get me wrong i like big hips and all it just seems i noticed it when i tried to find pics of her for a forum

I think her body is perfect. anyway that is what i like in a woman, i like a full figure like abby's. But everyone has their own prefrences you know?

One of the reasons I like abbey is that she isnt a stick figure with 0 cup size and looks potentially breakable on a windy day! Hell if anyone knows of more women with figures like her, PM me with names!

i dont mean to sound rude cause i'm a big fan of abbey and all but do you guys think she is in some scenes maybe a little (i hate to say chunky) than in other scenes? Dont get me wrong i like big hips and all it just seems i noticed it when i tried to find pics of her for a forum
I'm not here to judge.

Just understand that she hasn't always maintained her 34-24-35 figure. She's put on a few pounds here and there sometimes and it's added another 2" or more in some scenes and sets. But being a hourglass figure, it does distribute well.

People like what they like, although I do think some people artificially limit what they like at times. If a woman puts on a few pounds, but her stomach ends up slender, then ask yourself ...
"Do I just prefer her with less weight?"
"Do I overly concentrate on the weight?"
"Do I fret that I should encourge weight gain by liking it?"
Etc...

If you prefer a woman totally as thin as she can be, then don't feel bad. That's just what you like.

However, if you cannot realize where a woman is at her thinnest, that's not only bad, but a big reason why many women are bulimic or fight anorexia. Kate "The Next Cindy Craword" Dillon is still my classic example, and people said she was "not thin enough" at size 6 where she nearly killed herself.

Abbey Brooks has a figure that is not going to get thinner than that 34-24-35 frame at 5'7" about 125lbs. That's just reality. Other models can manage 105lbs. Abbey would be dead before she did. At other times, she'll gain 20lbs. and fill out a bit.

It's all about what you like. But just make sure you're not denying what you may like, because of an artificial limitation. Sometimes it's more about attitude than like. The key to life is to find bliss, for yourself. It's not about judgement.

Also remember that women age and have kids too. So if you are a person who finds the base figure of a woman beautiful, then you'll find you'll still find her just as beautiful with all the fluctuations that life throws at her. Only liking women at their youngest and smallest is one way to be regularly disappointed, let alone not realizing that some women are not going to be able to drop below 125lbs. and still be healthy.