• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Abbey Brooks!!!

does someone of you know, when she was born?

I just watched her Big Tits Boss scene. HOT!!! Wow. She rocks.

But, there's one part where she's laying down on the desk right before the guy starts eating her out and it appears to be a vertical scar on each breast from the nipple down to the torso (at 6 o'clock). I thought she was completely natural. Well, if she isn't she's certainly got the best darn boob job on the planet!

I just watched her Big Tits Boss scene. HOT!!! Wow. She rocks.

But, there's one part where she's laying down on the desk right before the guy starts eating her out and it appears to be a vertical scar on each breast from the nipple down to the torso (at 6 o'clock). I thought she was completely natural. Well, if she isn't she's certainly got the best darn boob job on the planet!

Those are the tell tale signs of a a breast Reduction. The scar is there because the areolae and nipples are moved upward after tissue is removed from the underside of the breast. So, she is all still all natural but some shifting around was necessary, probably to relieve back pain.

I think she looks great and I'm delighted she's decided to do hardcore. I hope she gets her website up and running soon.:bowdown:

Believe the hype! Just caught our girl's vids from Big Tits At Work, and it is one of the most face-meltingly raw sex scenes I've ever witnessed. She looks just as sexy as she does in her softcore stuff. Everything you love about Abbey--gorgeous tits, curvy ass, stunning eyes and smile--is only heightened while she's getting her brains fucked out. She begs for cock, asks for spanks, and gets railed really, really hard. Cums at least 3 times by my count, too. And SO VOCAL! It's transcendent. Fellas, it's astounding.

My :2 cents: