• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Re: Aaliyah Love

like this one :)

dropinbass-kqtup-a4857c.gif

wow

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member

like this one :)

dropinbass-kqtup-a4857c.gif

This is my most popular GIF on Tumblr of all time. There were SO MANY LOL worthy comments.. some of them mean, but whatever.. I LOL'd. And yeah.. obviously I'm NOT aware of the faces I make during sex. even tho I guess it IS part of my job.. at that point, I can't "keep it cute" I just enjoy myself! This is the same shoot where Erik squirted oil onto my asshole and IT MADE ME CUM! Fuckin weird, but awesome;)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8676518, member: 370968"]umm Danny D's dick is 12 inches long. WTF?! I mean. WTF?! This scene is fucking awesome. And I love Veruca, I requested her for this one! I needed a pro to help me share the TWELVE INCH COCK lol

Wow 12 inches, of course a girl I know Isobel Wren, who used to do cam shows more frequently than she does now, used get guys always saying hey I'm so/so inches and she get out a tape measure and go ok here's where you be inside me, so you'd be puncturing my lungs-cause she's little. Just made think about when one actually sees one and the ones who bs about their size lol

Aaliyah Love

Wow 12 inches, of course a girl I know Isobel Wren, who used to do cam shows more frequently than she does now, used get guys always saying hey I'm so/so inches and she get out a tape measure and go ok here's where you be inside me, so you'd be puncturing my lungs-cause she's little. Just made think about when one actually sees one and the ones who bs about their size lol

men who lie about heir cock size obv have NO IDEA what it is that women want. It's NOT a big dick. And DEF not a LONG dick.. most of us can reach the back of our pussies with our own 2 fingers.. 5 inches and you're bottoming out.

Nice socks. It seem like most women will wear stocking to a shoot if they are going to cover their legs, but sometimes good old socks can be sexy too.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8679475, member: 370968"]men who lie about heir cock size obv have NO IDEA what it is that women want. It's NOT a big dick. And DEF not a LONG dick.. most of us can reach the back of our pussies with our own 2 fingers.. 5 inches and you're bottoming out.

Are you saying that guys lie about the size of their dicks? You ain't selling that bullshit to me. The next thing you'll be telling us is that women poop.

Aaliyah Love

I will be doing 1 or 2 live shows from this studio every month. Today was a b/g with Marcos. Next is 2nd week in Dec, a g/g, I haven't selected my girl yet.. any suggestions?
Also if you're a member of AaliyahLove.com, every live show done fromt his studio (one a day) is recorded and archived and you can see it ALL for free thru my website. PLUS the weekly solo live webcam shows I'm doing from my own home. Tomorrow's is the very first one.. be there or be square! You KNOW watching the teaser vids and handful of promo pics isn't the same as being there as the cameras are rolling;)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice socks. It seem like most women will wear stocking to a shoot if they are going to cover their legs, but sometimes good old socks can be sexy too.

socks+heels is my new shit. Guys fucking love it, too. I do what I want, esp during my webcam shows!;)

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8681994, member: 370968"]gasp! How DARE you sir! (clutch my pearls, the necklace breaks, pearls fall to the ground) ladies do NOT poop! (fanning myself)

are you trying to say women aren't full of shit? :rofl2: lmao

i couldn't resist

I will be doing 1 or 2 live shows from this studio every month. Today was a b/g with Marcos. Next is 2nd week in Dec, a g/g, I haven't selected my girl yet.. any suggestions?
Also if you're a member of AaliyahLove.com, every live show done fromt his studio (one a day) is recorded and archived and you can see it ALL for free thru my website. PLUS the weekly solo live webcam shows I'm doing from my own home. Tomorrow's is the very first one.. be there or be square! You KNOW watching the teaser vids and handful of promo pics isn't the same as being there as the cameras are rolling;)

- - - Updated - - -

socks+heels is my new shit. Guys fucking love it, too. I do what I want, esp during my webcam shows!;)

So true

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

gasp! How DARE you sir! (clutch my pearls, the necklace breaks, pearls fall to the ground) ladies do NOT poop! (fanning myself)

Then you better get ready for smoke to come out of your ears, because it seems pretty likely that, the cuter, and more petite the girl....the bigger, and smellier the poop!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8683350, member: 370968"]oh my goodness gracious, this convo is offending my delicate sensibilities!

- - - Updated - - -

How do you think I feel....I love tongue punching a nice little starfish. Do you really think, I wanna think about that place being used for anything else, other then my own little playground?