• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Aaliyah Love

relaunching my website this week. It has sucked ass since the evil empire took it over 14months ago, but I have regained control and it's better than ever! It's centered around interaction and live shows, with a new b/g, g/g or solo scene update once a week. I hope you guys check it out because once it's live and running, I will be spending most of my free time online over there, answering emails and what-not;)

AaliyahLove.com

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8665906, member: 370968"]relaunching my website this week. It has sucked ass since the evil empire took it over 14months ago, but I have regained control and it's better than ever! It's centered around interaction and live shows, with a new b/g, g/g or solo scene update once a week. I hope you guys check it out because once it's live and running, I will be spending most of my free time online over there, answering emails and what-not;)

AaliyahLove.com

Already live!

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8669520, member: 370968"]up! It's been fun.. kinda.. but now you can find me spending most of my time over there;)
Congratulations Aaliyah, I will have to drop by to check it out soon to see the prettiest blond in the business :loveeyes:

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Just took the tour of your site and it looks awesome. You and your friends look so Hot!

Also, I never knew:

Nationality: French/Lithuanian

This great combination = Your loveliness :bateyes:

I checked over your site. Maybe if I get some spare cash coming in future I will join. I hope it goes well for you.

I also like the background image. You have the best lip/teeth licking pose in the business.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member

cumdelacreme-fouyd-4545ee.gif

Sooooooooooo hot

it's funny how popular this scene is. Not because it's bad, but when we were filming it, it didn't seem like it would be as popular as it is now.. That was the biggest cock I ever saw/fucked up to that point, and you can see it on my face thru the entire scene.. I'm like "this dick.. WHY is it so big.. WHY?!" LOL! And I love this in black and white:)

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8673637, member: 370968"]it's funny how popular this scene is. Not because it's bad, but when we were filming it, it didn't seem like it would be as popular as it is now.. That was the biggest cock I ever saw/fucked up to that point, and you can see it on my face thru the entire scene.. I'm like "this dick.. WHY is it so big.. WHY?!" LOL! And I love this in black and white:)

Soooo cool getting to know the story behind the scene ! P.s. in my opinion it is also a popular scene coz it looks like you are having fun :)
Anyway i am off to search for other cool gifs of you that you can give comments on ! lol