• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Re: Aaliyah Love

Hate to be a broken record here but once again I'd rather see Aaliyah walk into the bedroom like this than fully nude. This is HOT and in a classy kind of way yet a way that builds sexual tension and energy far more than if she walked in fully nude and we just went at it. Aaliyah enters the room like this and maybe does a strip tease to get us both hot and bothered or it slowly gets removed - whatever - sexy lingerie to start is VERY sexy.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Re: Aaliyah Love

As a man that prefers bald pussy...which I do consider Aaliyah's to be, because the area you would be licking, is hairless...it depends on the girl, whether or not they can pull off completely bald, or they need a landing strip, or small bush. Aaliyah can do both, but as I look at this picture, it occurred to me, that larger triangle she's sporting would look absolutely phenomenal, trimmed into the shape of a heart. Now I know that would be a major pain in the ass to maintain on a regular basis, BUT...for a special occasion, such as a Valentines day photo shoot, it would most likely make your fans...including me, to be just awe struck by how hot it really would be.

Just a thought Aaliyah...from me to you.:drawheart:

DuanCulo

Staff member