• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Re: Aaliyah Love

AWESOME! Best part of these pix - the thigh high stockings. There are no words to describe the incredible feeling of fucking a woman with great legs in Missionary and having her legs around your waist with the feeling of her stockings against your chest or even around your back OR spooning her and her legs into yours and once again you feel her sexy stockings against your body. Aaliyah - leave on your stockings during Sex - most guys will be grateful for it.....getting a footjob from someone in stockings is evenmore sensational. ONLY bad thing is the guy can't suck your toes while fucking you.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

LOVE the old school look - as someone pointed out. At around 1 minute when the paddle is being licked with Aaliyah's tongue - that alone was sexy. But the one thing I noticed ASAP - notice when the cheeks are slapped - NO JIGGLE! Those cheeks are hard and firm and around 2 mins when we see them wiggled it just makes a guy wanna cum up from behind and whatever hold it gets put in - GO TIME! Although I prefer slapping a woman's butt cheeks when in Doggie - something many women truly love - gotta think this one, too!!! Damn sexy. I'm not much into facials - I'd much rather be kissing a woman when I cum but seeing her all dressed and hair up makes me soooooooooooo wanna blast a load all over he face and see this elegant look be turned into the SLUT we know every woman has inside her that begs to be let out every so often. Seeing Ruby Red with Cum all over them would be hot

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member

Agreed - this is HOT and I sense you looooooooooovedmaking it because it was done the way you like things done - Cowgirl looking at the guy and kissing him and lots of passion. I sense you weer very happy - and sore (in a good way) when this was done

to be honest with you, it was some of the best sex I've ever had. Fucking mindblowing!

For those wondering about this pic - easy explanation:

http://img.barelist.com/images/host...rips-off-her-teal-lingerie-on-the-table-9.jpg

I am standing just to the side of the camera and I pulled down my pants and Aaliyah saw the "Lethal Weapon" I had between my legs. I think her exact words were "Keiran is tiny compared to you." I know she will reply here and confirm this :dunno:

http://images.sxx.com/pic_teasers/33135/6acfeac5d8/nude/01/33135_10.jpg

If I am in the room and see this - that Pool Cue would be the 2nd longest and hardest thing in the room. I would be driving (my) 2 ball(s) deep in the middle pocket here and I would probably get called for a Scratch or 2 during the match for which I would probably be DQd for not having at least 1 foot on the floor when it cums time to take my shot.