• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A soldier wakes up to reality and speaks truth

Unfortunately those that think like this in the US are in the minority. The majority are sheep being herded the way the government wants.

Nice post, Hellraiser.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Here we go.

Did you really need to start this?

:crying:

Hey, jason and SgtMarine are both banned at the moment, so if he's going to start it, might as well do it now. :dunno:

G.I Jane (aka SgtMarine) got banned?.

He seems to have a screw loose if you ask me. Maybe that was the cause of the ban.

PlasmaTwa2

Now now, everyone. No talking about bans here.

Let's all go back to talking about Hellraiser.

Oh Hellraiser, you scamp! What will you post next?

ratbastid

Closed Account
This needs to be addressed, and in as many forums as it takes, Thanks Hellraiser

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
the guy made some good points.
he does seem to feel guilty about his actions there, i think that influenced his words to an extent.
I also dont see how racism factors into it, but thats the fashionable word of these days.
Also dont see why guiliani was shown in the vid, a little propagana-ish for my taste.
the guys agaiinst iraq, the war , i respect that sentiment.
throwing the bad economy in with it i dont, 2 different things for 2 different reasons.

Yay. More ignorant HELLDOUCHER political baiting. Let me guess, jason and SgtMarine got booted because they responded to one of these grenades, and since everyone on planet Earth who doesn't agree with HELLDOUCHER is an evil "NeoCon" they got suspended, even though HELLDOUCHER holds responsibility due to continuously posting these retarded, Flame baiting threads. Wonderful. :rolleyes:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
most of his posts are baiting types for sure.
but in defense of the mods(no motives here) they are pretty good at allowing free speech.
I'm a good example of this.
i dont know why they got booted but they probably did break some rules.

PlasmaTwa2

^ You really shouldn't be talking about it. Don't blame me when Petra comes and fucks up your casserole.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^ You really shouldn't be talking about it. Don't blame me when Petra comes and fucks up your casserole.

Yep, that's my new favorite phrase. I'm going to yell this at someone randomly tomorrow.

I generally avoid posting in HR's threads because there's never an upside. Even if you win the argument, he's not competent enough to realize or admit it.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
We're not over there because of racism. We're over there for oil plain and simple. It was never in our governments interest to "help" the iraqi people. That was the cover they used to justify this war to the general public. It's because of bullshit like Iraq that I refuse to join the military. Desert storm was before I turned 18 and even then I was like "why the fuck are we there?" OH YEA...OIL. We all know oil = money = power. Greed will be the down fall of human civilization mark my words...

racism doesn't have shit to do with being in Iraq, it does however play into the unnecessary slaughter of the innocents over there. But honestly if I were over there I'd be obliged to shoot first and ask questions later. Simply because I wouldn't be able to tell friend from foe!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
A lot of truth there. Even if you think this thread is one-sided, tell me just once that you believe the actions of the government and corporate America are always benevolent and altruistic.