• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A serious question

Hate is a strong word, I wouldn't even say I dislike him, although I agree that there is a suspicion that his broken English is completely kayfabe, since I've seen him use less common adjectives like sardonic, and he knows what "aquaplaning" is according to the tyres thread. I mean, I can cope in a few languages but I couldn't tell you what the word for aquaplaning is in any of them.

And yes, there are plenty of times that he comes out with things that are at best just misguided or bullshit and at worse I think have undertones of xenophobia, sexism or homophobia.

Liberalism = The suppression of individuality
Mr. HappyHapyJoyJoy is a liberal who does not tolerate other people's opinions.
Finland does not have anything against England, but they view us with hostily.
It may be politically incorret to say anything if the culprit is a negro or eskimo?
The Finnish media is silent if the culprit is a Laplander, butt-cowboy or a women.
Tyre dealer said to me that aluminum wheels are for faggots, real man buy steel wheels.

But for every one of those, you might unearth a gem like one of these :

I believe that the end will come when UFO's appear in the sky.

They have big guns and many hands.
I blame Mr. Obama and heavy metal music.
Mariah is like a female lion;

Looks good, bites hard.
You mean Santa Claus?

Well, I do not think that he really exists, but who knows for sure?
I do not know how to sex movies are made and what kind of emotions are associated with, but it may be difficult thing for men.

I mean that it must be embarrasing if the monkey is not standing when the shooting starts.

:rofl2:

So... fuck it. You have to put up with some bullshit, but there's something worthwhile there too. Which is most people, really. And if on occasion I catch myself thinking "you're being a fool here" I just remind myself that I'd rather deal with a fool than an arsehole.

Poor baby, still trying to stupid your way into a meaningful self-image.
Why not let it loose, call me what you really want to...doodoohead, or is "stinkypants" your real fav? :crybaby:

God you're a moron. In case you've missed it you're the "giant intellect" that feels the need to dwell on past argument for months after you've lost by randomly hurling ad hominem attacks toward people who've schooled you. Remember? You just did it in this very thread. In case you haven't noticed I haven't exactly gone out of my way to interact with you, nor refer to you yet you've just done so (again) with me. You don't matter to me. Obviously I've gotten under your skin.

Methinks you're overly sensitive.

You loose every argument you engage in...

Is that better than tightening an argument, or worse? Also nice when someone takes the time to insult my intelligence while making stupid mistakes...

Because "HappyHappydumdum" is the height of sardonic wit?

tumblr_m92iclljyh1rbf5vto1_500.gif

:1orglaugh Notice that, did you? Little Philly has problems...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's the internet...I don't take it that seriously.

But seriously, the dude needs to buy some Rosetta Stone.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Also, he's a troll. He uses slang that only an English speaker would know. His whole personae is a lie. He's a native English speaker, but he's created this character for some reason.

^^^^^This. I've being saying this since my first interactions with him.

Poor baby, still trying to stupid your way into a meaningful self-image.
Why not let it loose, call me what you really want to...doodoohead, or is "stinkypants" your real fav? :crybaby:

You loose every argument you engage in, simply due to a lack of getting the point...can't fix stupid, it has been said.
You are a classic case of that proverb.

Try that misquoting thing some more, it worked on Misfire.:rofl2:

Alright, clean this shit up kids or I'll close the thread and start handing out infractions. This type of stuff is childish, especially when I get a half dozen reported posts for it. If one more reported post comes my way, this will close and harassment/trolling infractions will be handed out. I hope we are all clear. Normally, I don't get involved in Talk Section drama but I'm tired of seeing it clog up my work flow. Now, proceed.

Alright, clean this shit up kids or I'll close the thread and start handing out infractions. This type of stuff is childish, especially when I get a half dozen reported posts for it. If one more reported post comes my way, this will close and harassment/trolling infractions will be handed out. I hope we are all clear. Normally, I don't get involved in Talk Section drama but I'm tired of seeing it clog up my work flow. Now, proceed.

I'm tempted to report this post.

Now, I don't exactly have a strong opinion of Assari, so I may be horribly off-topic here, but I'm curious to know:

What slang has he used that only an English-speaking person would know?

Consider it educating a non-native speaker in need.