• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A gift for girlfriend

b_9203.jpg
I want to buy a classic dildo for my girlfriend. We haven't had any and that's why I want to hear your thoughts about this one. The description says: "Transparent dildo on a suction cup base. Made of jelly easy-glide material. 17 cm long, Ø 3 cm – 3.5 cm."

How can I tell whether this one would be large enough for her? It is called "Buttcock" so I'm wondering could this be for anal use only? :cool:

slowhand

Closed Account
Well I would start off by buying a smaller one if its her first one and if she likes it then you can go bigger maybe. And the way that one looks it could go both ways. :dunno:

member006

Closed Account
Get one your size, you wouldn't want to ruin your own garage or chances would you? :)

If you're a female then I just put my foot in my mouth, but still suggest one that would fit both your needs. ;)

LL

If you're a female then I just put my foot in my mouth;)

Don't worry, you won't have to :)

This one is my size, maybe slighly smaller... to make her wanting mine! :rolleyes: I don't know is this a large or small one? Maybe women like long & thick ones much better? And which one - the vibrator or classic dildo...

i got my gf a cyberskin one because, even if she were never to use it,it is a great object d'art, those things feel so different to the touch people just can't ignore them.

I am considering getting my gf a toy too, and am in a similar position...cant decide on dildo/vibrator or the size...

can a lady advise us about the difference? and maybe also illustrate if the expensive ones really do put that much more in it? (cuz prices scale like crazy)

Girls are more interested in a smaller one than the one you showed us.
Big ones could scare them off.

Advise: take her with you on your shopping, watch her reaction y showing several sizes. After that, go back to the shop and buy the one she was mostly interested in.

Good luck!

Greetz,
Eric

The one I chose is absolutely an average sized one. It's just like mine, that's why I think it would be appropriate. For the other guy asking I suggest to start with a dildo that's similar to yours in size. If the girl seems to like the whole thing with toys, go and buy a good vibrator or even better - a "rabbit". Don't choose the cheap ones, they look awful and aren't reliable. In general I think dildos bring in more creativeness in sex than vibrators which are mainly for solo masturbation.