• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

a curious question for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

anobody

Banned
ok heres the deal

below i will post a lil scenario, and i want you to read it and tell me why what happened, happened

ill tell you why after theres been some answers to this

we may find something interesting out from this about our memebers....

read it carefully, ok?

ok here we go:

* a woman attends her mothers funeral, and during the service she notices a guy she finds incredibly attractive.

a couple of days later, this woman kills her own sister

why do YOU think she did this?*

Maybe she was a nut and the guy she found attractive has absolutley nothing to do with this OR the guy was her sisters rich husband and they were having an affair so she took her sister out of the picture for money and then they ran out the country and had 2 children 1 boy and 1 girl??

I really have no idea!

WAIT- her sister killed her mum and she believed 2 wrongs make a right??!!

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
Ric0chet said:

WAIT- her sister killed her mum and she believed 2 wrongs make a right??!!

:rofl: :wiggle: :laugh:

Maybe, her sister was at the funeral but the woman did not see her at the funeral because the sister was dressed as the attractive man. The sister is a master of disguises. So the woman got the attractive man's phone number. Two days later the woman and the attractive man (sister) go out on a date. They decide to get nasty:love-smi:

That's when the woman finds out that the attractive man is really her sister and she ends up killing her out of rage.

And everyone live happily ever after. The End. :D

The guy she was attracted to was actually her brother and she was soooo embarrassed that she fancied her own brother that she killed her sister in a fit of raw emotion. Meh, that's my stab at it.

The attractive guy was her father and she realized if she was having those urges her sister was too, and she (her sister) killed their mother to get the father. CASE CLOSED!

The lass in question made a date to meet up with the attractive man later that evening. She was very excited about it, even boasting about it to her sister. The girl had a wonderful time, and though alcohol may've been involved, decided to spend the evening with her new paramour. The next morning, to her complete amazement, she found out that her "beau" was, in fact, Janet Reno.
http://en.wikipedia.org/upload/9/93/Janetreno.jpg

She was so striken with grief that she decided to "eliminate" anyone who could divulge her most embarrassing secret, a la Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, starting with her sister that very morning. To the best of our knowledge, however, Janet Reno remains at large.... for.... now!

Thankyou. I was going to say she caught her sister shagging the guy and killed her in a jealous rage, but the other scenario seemed more plausible so I went with it instead. ;)

lordraven said:
ok heres the deal

below i will post a lil scenario, and i want you to read it and tell me why what happened, happened

ill tell you why after theres been some answers to this

we may find something interesting out from this about our memebers....

read it carefully, ok?

ok here we go:

* a woman attends her mothers funeral, and during the service she notices a guy she finds incredibly attractive.

a couple of days later, this woman kills her own sister

why do YOU think she did this?*

I guess since the woman is sick enough to kill her sister then she must have killed her mother. Plus she was busy looking at attractive guys while the funeral was happening-- so something fishy's going on there.

I'll say the woman killed the mom and the sister found out about so she had to kill her & that guy helped her out- no scratch that - what happened was the woman & her sister both killed the mother. The woman meets the guy at the funeral and so her & the sister get in a jeolous catty fight over him so then the woman ends killing her sister..

Just to make things interesting there was some money involved. OK. So here is the story--->> the two sisters killed the mother to recieve some kind of big inheritance. The mysterious attractive guy shows up out of nowhere at the funeral.. Both the sisters notice this guy and he ends coming betwwen them after he screws both of them. So being the crazy bitch that she is the woman finds out and decides to kill her sister out of jealousy. Its like an evil soap opera.

Last edited:

anobody

Banned
this was a psychiatric test question used on normal people and serial killers

99% of serial killers said she killed her sister to see if the attractive man would show up at her funeral as well

grats hung lo

u a frikkin loon

Hung Lo

Banned
lordraven said:
this was a psychiatric test question used on normal people and serial killers

99% of serial killers said she killed her sister to see if the attractive man would show up at her funeral as well

grats hung lo

u a frikkin loon

bullshit
psychiatry is bullshit and you know it. i'm not a loon
probably just more clever than others
if you think the scenario through, its the only logical conclusion with the given information....just making a link from point to point...connecting dots.

i've never had homicidal tendencies:mad:

Last edited:

anobody

Banned
seriously its an actual thing this not something i just made up

serial killers tend to have one thing in common - they cannot comprehend the value of life, and therefore in this situation if they wanted to see this guy again, they would think hmm whys he here - ooo a funeral of my relative, maybe he will show up at another

and luckily i guess not many serial killers realise lil flaws in thier psyche like this

Status
Not open for further replies.