• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A cups or Fakies?

A's or Fakes

• A cup

Votes: 89 51.7%
  • Fakes

Votes: 83 48.3%

• Total voters

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
This.

there's nothing at all wrong with fake tits if they are done right...they can do amazing things with titties these days and a well done set of augmented breasts are much nicer IMO than 90% of the natural boobs out there...the stereotypical, over-sized fish bowels of old are not appealing to me, but they have come a LONG way since then

i prefer fake breast and how do i fuck her breast if the breast of her is so small?

The thing is...some boob jobs are really well done!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Tits are tits to me, whether they are real or not, it's the girl they are attached to that matters.

Nice boobs are nice boobs. Fake or natural. If the A cups are nice boobs, then I'd choose them over the fakies. If the A cups have stupid looking nipples, then I'd take the fakies.

I hate this "natural vs fake" debate. Nice tits are nice tits, no matter whats filling them. You can have nasty looking natural ones and nasty looking fake ones. Alot of fake boobs LOOK natural. And alot don't. Just nice boobs are nice boobs!!!

My words ....!!:glugglug::glugglug::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

Originally Posted by SpexyAshleigh >
Nice boobs are nice boobs. Fake or natural. If the A cups are nice boobs, then I'd choose them over the fakies. If the A cups have stupid looking nipples, then I'd take the fakies.

I hate this "natural vs fake" debate. Nice tits are nice tits, no matter whats filling them. You can have nasty looking natural ones and nasty looking fake ones. Alot of fake boobs LOOK natural. And alot don't. Just nice boobs are nice boobs!!!
^What she said... sexy spexy. :cool:

If the job is terrible which I see way to much... just uggh. I'll still check her out tho' if she's hot in other means.

Small a-cups do not bother me either on a hot little hunny although I have to be honest as a breast man and say I prefer em bigger.

... no vote.