• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

800-horsepower Mustang on the way

Except for the power they have they are poor at that also. All that weight not only makes the turn like crap, but they also accelerate and break a lot slower.

it'll be a rocket on a straight away, but i guarantee it won't corner worth a damn. same as the Viper and Corvette. American cars just aren't built well enough like European cars

:facepalm: Like the average driver (American or otherwise) handles themselves behind the wheel well enough or tackles the kinds of terrain for it to make a difference.

The differences some of you are raising is tantamount to the shit that would matter to professional test drivers.

Anything any manufacturer makes nowadays will handle, accelerate and brake more than enough to carry some of you to the mall or Krogers. You're not out tackling Watkins Glen or some Euro countryside.

For the Americans it matters to practically...they're measuring performance in a quarter mile of straight, flat pavement.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Not planning on it....things could change though...:elaugh:

'429 Cobra Jet' for the '69, Boss no less? If I have my shit straight on this...I believe the 428 SCJ for the Mach I was in '69 and the 429 CJ was only for the '70 and I'm don't think it was the same as the "Boss '9".:2 cents:

:dunno: You got the jist of what I meant right? An old Mustang, with a big block carbureted, gas guzzling beast, that pulls the front end up, and rumbles like an angry drunken father! Now quit nit picking.

:dunno: You got the jist of what I meant right? An old Mustang, with a big block carbureted, gas guzzling beast, that pulls the front end up, and rumbles like an angry drunken father! Now quit nit picking.

Nit picking? I thought I was helping you.

If I said I wanted to buy a DE .50AE MK I what would/should you say?:dunno:

Mr. Daystar

Nit picking? I thought I was helping you.

If I said I wanted to buy a DE .50AE MK I what would/should you say?:dunno:

Well I thought you were pointing out I was wrong...I just meant I would rather have an old one, then a new one, not sure of the specific details...not that much of a car guy.

I would say don't. The ammo cost far to much, and it's not a standard caliber. Take the money and go buy 2 reasonable guns. If you want unreasonable...buy a S&W 500

Ya know, you are a little hard to figure out sometimes....you could be serious, when people think your fucking with them, and vise versa.

Well I thought you were pointing out I was wrong...I just meant I would rather have an old one, then a new one, not sure of the specific details...not that much of a car guy.

I would say don't. The ammo cost far to much, and it's not a standard caliber. Take the money and go buy 2 reasonable guns. If you want unreasonable...buy a S&W 500

Ya know, you are a little hard to figure out sometimes....you could be serious, when people think your fucking with them, and vise versa.

I know what you mean...and I wasn't trying to make you out to be wrong. I was just pointing out there was a distinction in case you weren't aware of it as many people wouldn't be..

re The DE .50AE MK I: MRI didn't make a MK I in a .50.... .50AE's were available in MK VIIs and MK XIXs as far as I know.:)

Facetious

Moderated
Rent out Buttonwillow raceway (or some other) then go faster than 400 HP can get you.

Or go to Nevada and compete in the Silver State Challenge race to outperform Hennessey Vipers and Callaway Corvettes.

There are plenty of reasons why...you just have to not be so wimpy and think more liberally I suppose.:dunno:

The main thing is people who would buy something like this wouldn't have to try and figure out what to do with the excess ponies.

Buttonwillow? For christ's sake, you know Buttonwillow? :eek:

Oil, cotton, flat, arid-hot, desolate and a raceway now that you remind me.
Do young locals still join the military just to get the hell out of that place? :tongue:

Anyway, I'd still rather have the '67 427 w/ Paxton SC.

Oh, here's a .50 Action Express cartridge now . . . hmm, interesting rebated rim, just like the long lost .41 AE . . . moving on . . .

georges

Staff member
for 80000$ , I would rather buy a nice 69-70 stang mach 1 fastback with a 428 code r ram air cobra/super cobra jet or buy a mach 1 69-70 stang with a 351 and install in it a john case custom made boss 429 engine with a n case heavy duty differential and a ford toploader four speed manual gearbox.

Mr. Daystar

I know what you mean...and I wasn't trying to make you out to be wrong. I was just pointing out there was a distinction in case you weren't aware of it as many people wouldn't be..

re The DE .50AE MK I: MRI didn't make a MK I in a .50.... .50AE's were available in MK VIIs and MK XIXs as far as I know.:)

I have no clue about .50AE. I bought my DE about 17 years ago, when they only had .44, .41, .357...or the whole set of 3 in a case. Mine is one of the first series made, and still has less then 1000 rnds through it. Payed less then $700 for it to.

As far as the car goes, I can't remember what year...'68, '69, '70. It was a VERY pretty piece of machinery, it had a 429 cubic inch engine, it was a BOSS, and had more horse power then I should be allowed. A fast back, louvered window, ground effects....it just made me drool. It was the kind of machine you just know had massive torq, and the front end would pull up and to the right, if you stomped on the throttle.

for 80000$ , I would rather buy a nice 69-70 stang mach 1 fastback with a 428 code r ram air cobra/super cobra jet or buy a mach 1 69-70 stang with a 351 and install in it a john case custom made boss 429 engine with a n case heavy duty differential and a ford toploader four speed manual gearbox.

Did you stain yourself while typing that?

Buttonwillow? For christ's sake, you know Buttonwillow? :eek:

Oil, cotton, flat, arid-hot, desolate and a raceway now that you remind me.
Do young locals still join the military just to get the hell out of that place? :tongue:

Anyway, I'd still rather have the '67 427 w/ Paxton SC.

Oh, here's a .50 Action Express cartridge now . . . hmm, interesting rebated rim, just like the long lost .41 AE . . . moving on . . .

I wouldn't know...I'm not from there. I do know, like just about anyone in SoCal who likes to race the cars they buy or build on a track about the raceway there.

I have no clue about .50AE. I bought my DE about 17 years ago, when they only had .44, .41, .357...or the whole set of 3 in a case. Mine is one of the first series made, and still has less then 1000 rnds through it. Payed less then $700 for it to.

As far as the car goes, I can't remember what year...'68, '69, '70. It was a VERY pretty piece of machinery, it had a 429 cubic inch engine, it was a BOSS, and had more horse power then I should be allowed. A fast back, louvered window, ground effects....it just made me drool. It was the kind of machine you just know had massive torq, and the front end would pull up and to the right, if you stomped on the throttle.

'69 and '70 Boss 429.

nice horsepower, sorry about your penis

Hey STDiva...you lose something? Here she is.:2 cents:

That's not fair. Georges can give equally detailed descriptions of various pieces of hot ass.

It's not a bad investment. It's almost assured to increase in value. Nobody says you have to put 800hp down on the commute into the office.

In a world of $5 a gallon gas in the U.S. and with a $300 a month insurance payment guaranteed it probably will have less buyers than Shelby thinks.

Atleast it's not another goddamn SUV...

it'll be a rocket on a straight away, but i guarantee it won't corner worth a damn. same as the Viper and Corvette. American cars just aren't built well enough like European cars

The SSC Aero tells the euro and asian cars to go sit back down in a corner and sulk. Hell, the Veyron is barely faster and costs way more, and even still, the SSC outperforms the Veyron in the slalom and other handling tests (although a million dollar car is way out of my price range lol).

But seriously, the Colbalt SS handles just as well as most imports in its price range and class. And the newer mustangs are getting back up there.

Americans can't design crap for cars.

:facepalm:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I think its a beautiful car and very cool looking.
I love how so many classic muscle cars have reverted to the 69, 70 look and I think ford designed it about as perfect as can be.
2011-Ford-Mustang-V6-Performance-Package-Side-View-640x480.jpg

mump_0708_02_z+timber_wolf_1969_ford_mustang_302+side.jpg

I also like the current Challenger a lot too.
2011-dodge-challenger-2.jpg

1970-Dodge-Challenger-Lime-Green-s-c-ma.jpg

And I think Chevy did a nice job with the Camaro
hpe550-side.jpg

sucp_0410_01_z+1969_chevrolet_camaro+side_view.jpg

Ok , What I wonder is if this 800 hp mustang really performs better than a regular GT or Boss.
I guess it hasn't been tested yet though

Although I cringe at the thought of ever purchasing another Ford even though my folks' Taurus is a true runner, I have always liked the Mustang. My best friend's mom growing up had one of the small body '85 T-top 5.0s and it was smooth. I would roll one of them. The 90s 'Stangs made my stomach turn a bit, especially those V6 shits. But, yeah, I suppose the older ones are the classiest. :2 cents:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Although I cringe at the thought of ever purchasing another Ford even though my folks' Taurus is a true runner, I have always liked the Mustang. My best friend's mom growing up had one of the small body '85 T-top 5.0s and it was smooth. I would roll one of them. The 90s 'Stangs made my stomach turn a bit, especially those V6 shits. But, yeah, I suppose the older ones are the classiest. :2 cents:

I always wanted an 85 or 86 coup V8,but it just never happened
I also didnt care for any mustangs really from 74 - 94, but at that time given the competition I guess I thought the mid 80's to 94's were ok.

Not to be 'nit-picking' but that's a '69 (Distinguished from the '70 by the 2 sets of headlights.)

yeah I wasn't sure if it was a 69 or 70.
nice eye mega.

georges

Staff member

Real funny :lame::bs: I didn't know you had such a shitty humor, but I guess it was and is very expectable from a narrowminded person like you. So I order you to leave the thread permanently and let people who know about cars, talk about cars and please don't stir unnecessary trouble when it is not wanted.

Last edited: