• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

£7k cake at Chelsea Clinton's £3.2 Million Dollar Wedding

georges

Staff member
she is fat and ugly kinda like her mother:eeew::throwup:

she is fat and ugly kinda like her mother

But she's blonde....that's gotta count for something in the little Georges gorgeous hand book, no?

Facetious

Moderated
I agree on this! It's beyond my understanding how anyone can really get a guest list over 100 unless you allow everyone to bring a date and you start inviting aquaintances, your co-workers, and distant family you maybe see once every 20 years at a family reunion or funeral.

I'm at 37 guests for my wedding and would have a hard time finding many more. Perhaps about 4 other people I've become good friends with since I made the guest list last year...but that's about it!

Don't you just love those celeb type 4th marriages which feature extended guest lists? :p
''Yea, uh, Charley . . . gonna try it again, huh?''

This type of narcissism drives me crazy! Just go to the courthouse after the first marriage, jeesh. :rolleyes: :facepalm::1orglaugh

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Good For the Clintons!
Way to go , stimulating the economy and all.

The way I see it, yeah O'l Billary (I refer to them as one entity) may have earned some of their fortune from corruption , kickbacks and the general fleecing of the american tax dollar but when all is said and done it is its money, and it can spend it how it pleases.
Just like any other person/s.

On the other hand a wedding just isn't a wedding with Sir Elton John singing to the bride, or at least Steve Buscemi.
And another question. wasn't Al Gore there? I heard those guys were buds.

Good for them.

The only thing I have a problem with is how much all the security cost the taxpayers... SS agents, NFZ, etc.

Good for them.

The only thing I have a problem with is how much all the security cost the taxpayers... SS agents, NFZ, etc.

Just one of those things. Sitting president or former prez's kid gets hitched...and advanced team has to secure the place before and during. Doesn't matter how much the wedding costs...that has nothing to do with the security..

While Jenna and Barbara Jr. were running around sowing their oats and when Jenna got hitched...just goes with the territory. Will be that way when Sasha and Malia(sp?) get hitched too.

Don't want to spend that kind of money...don't elect presidents with kids.:dunno: