• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
If you're thinking this is the end of the world you're wrong.
It's the end of an age.

i hate to break it to you dude, but if u live in america, you already have your number. its called your social security number. if the world goes under one government, everyone will have one and that system will be expanded. looks like i was damned to hell the moment i was born huh?

Social Security numbers are not the mark.

It's the RFID chip, and I will not take one.
For any reason.

Signs appear to be pointing to the prophecy of a single man arising to whom the world looks for guidance and whom the world respects.

People are losing hope, they need a 'saviour;' someone strong who can lead them out of the mess they are in. Someone who, also, can promise and deliver an end to war.

Many people have not only lost faith in 'God," but actually hate Him and everything to do with Him.
And, lots and lots and lots of folk like tattoos anyway. Oh, and not to forget the whole 1 world 1 economy one currency deal.

Massive corporations, failed governments, constant vigilance of e-mails, accounts, people on the streets, so called 'terrorism' everywhere, which invokes a need for watching the borders.
It all seems to point to a prophecy of one leader. Someone whom the people of the world would look up to.
This leader may expect a number to be put onto people. This would be 'the number of the beast,' a 666 number or 'number of a man:' something foreseen 2000 odd years ago.

If you do not have this number, should/when it happen/s, you will not be able to buy or sell.

If it came to that, would you say, "Why didn't they think of that long ago?" Bah humbug to prophecy? Would you actually allow this to happen to you? Would you become part of the system?

Would you sell your soul for a loaf of bread? Risk being 'input' into the system?

Tough choice, especially when it may mean a choice between life or death for you family.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spleen

Banned?
It's already been proved that 666 means shit all.

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.

The new fragment from the Book of Revelation, written in ancient Greek and dating from the late third century, is part of a hoard of previously unintelligible manuscripts discovered in historic dumps outside Oxyrhynchus in Egypt. Now a team of expert classicists, using new photographic techniques, are finally deciphering the original writing.

However, £665.99 is the retail price of the beast.

Philbert

Banned
Barak Husein Obamma...nope, nothing. 666 is a phone prefix in Bellaire,Texas...

George Walker Busshh...nope, nothing there as well.

The only number of the beast I found is 555 365-8694...that's Clarice's cell, she's a real dog.

No one should worry about their SS number...some Mexican illegal has it by now.
:rofl2:

Signs appear to be pointing to the prophecy of a single man arising to whom the world looks for guidance and whom the world respects.

People are losing hope, they need a 'saviour;' someone strong who can lead them out of the mess they are in. Someone who, also, can promise and deliver an end to war.

Many people have not only lost faith in 'God," but actually hate Him and everything to do with Him.
And, lots and lots and lots of folk like tattoos anyway. Oh, and not to forget the whole 1 world 1 economy one currency deal.

Massive corporations, failed governments, constant vigilance of e-mails, accounts, people on the streets, so called 'terrorism' everywhere, which invokes a need for watching the borders.
It all seems to point to a prophecy of one leader. Someone whom the people of the world would look up to.
This leader may expect a number to be put onto people. This would be 'the number of the beast,' a 666 number or 'number of a man:' something foreseen 2000 odd years ago.

If you do not have this number, should/when it happen/s, you will not be able to buy or sell.

If it came to that, would you say, "Why didn't they think of that long ago?" Bah humbug to prophecy? Would you actually allow this to happen to you? Would you become part of the system?

Would you sell your soul for a loaf of bread? Risk being 'input' into the system?

Tough choice, especially when it may mean a choice between life or death for you family.

What does the bolded, underlined part have ANYTHING to do with what you're trying to say? Also...WHAT are you trying to say?

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
I'm just worried about who to trust. Even though there are different currencies, still things work out the same price. Why? For instance, a bottle of tomato sauce may cost $1, but in South Africa it costs R10- more notes, same price. ($1=±R10). Even cars: 35 000 for a top end SUV - ± R350 000 plus costs - which are, I acknowledge, highly inflated there. (You land up paying R650 000).

There seems to be a system in play.

I believe 9/11 was a set up. Next thing - terrorists everywhere.
Then - social security no. needed if you want to blow your nose. Everyone accepts and chugs along.
Now, Obama suddenly mysteriously able to solve Middle East crisis.
One currency in Europe.
Iceland government broken down. Anarchy in Spain, Italy, Greece. (Which could be a good thing).
This whole economic crisis.
It is just that we are fed stories, which we so often believe.
They seem to follow a pattern, one which was foretold, whether you believe or not.
Why the fuck we can't just be another planet revolving around a sun I don't know. It would be nice, and logical, if that is all it is, but there do seem to genuinely be other forces at work.
All I am asking for is feedback.

Do you think it possible this form of international I.D., this means to do away with all the different credit cards and cheques and the internet fraud and phishing (which is also extremely prevalent of late), might be here? Maybe not in our lifetime as someone pointed out.
I dunno. It would take one hell of a powerful computing system. As for international agreement, that would not seem to be a problem if people pooh pooh prophecy - as they seem to be doing here.....

An easy way of making purchases, no credit card, a scanner you can use to access your account anywhere in the world at any time. Is it so far fetched?

Just a pity it is condemned. But there again, who wants Big Brother knowing your every frelling move? I would not trust any politician or government agency.

To Tunsty - sorry if I mucked up Valentine's day for folks dude. I did think of that.

Ok, you can all carry on chopping off my head now.

It's already been proved that 666 means shit all.

However, £665.99 is the retail price of the beast.

667 = The Fax number of the beast

666 and all that bullshit about a beast was merely a coded reference to the Roman Emperor Nero. He's been dead for almost 2000 years so worrying about anything in Revelations is an exercise in futility.

i hate to break it to you dude, but if u live in america, you already have your number. its called your social security number. if the world goes under one government, everyone will have one and that system will be expanded. looks like i was damned to hell the moment i was born huh?

Not really. Who the fuck says america will rule the world?

Dun dun dun!