• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
the TSA has got serious problems right now. they really need to cool the jets on violating peoples bodies.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
While I don't think that the female TSA officer was necessarily trying to cop a feel for her own perverse enjoyment, I do think she crossed a line. She was putting her finger around the inside of the little girls pants - I've NEVER had that done to me ever (and I've gone through my own share of TSA hell). If that were my child, I'd freak out. That was a VERY extensive patdown...too extensive IMO. Poor little girl.

strange people out there. strange people. personally i don't mind if the tsa try to get a little tna, it's gotta be a super lame job, but a six year old, i mean come on.

I've heard of people even hiding drugs and stuff in their baby's carriages while the infant was in it. I'm sorry, but if people expect to be safe on their planes then this is what it has come to. Once the TSA isn't allowed to do this anymore, there will be some sort of hijacking or an incident on a plane and then people will turn around and ask "Why didn't you all do your job!?" Just watch

Clearly the little bastard is a bomb!

While I don't think that the female TSA officer was necessarily trying to cop a feel for her own perverse enjoyment, I do think she crossed a line. She was putting her finger around the inside of the little girls pants - I've NEVER had that done to me ever (and I've gone through my own share of TSA hell). If that were my child, I'd freak out. That was a VERY extensive patdown...too extensive IMO. Poor little girl.

being a TSA anything is a thankless job. you know what you have to do, but theres no way to do your job without someone complaining about how you go about it. you have to balance the good with the bad

being a TSA anything is a thankless job. you know what you have to do, but theres no way to do your job without someone complaining about how you go about it. you have to balance the good with the bad

Sorry but there is no good with the bad. It's all bad. The whole TSA needs to be abolished. Private security does a better job. The TSA is all about training us to be like prisoners. That family was a Doctors family. They singled them out because they have never had any dealings with gestapo police before so its training. Has nothing to do with safety, when will people get that? This is what happened in Nazi Germany.

If you put this video into context it wouldn't seem so bad, I'm sure the officer was just following procedure/guidelines (so blame that if you want) and didn't seem to be getting any enjoyment out of it. Unfortunately we live in a dangerous world and the most evil/desperate people would not think twice about using their kids to conceal drugs so it's better to be safe than sorry, I'm sure if the girls parents explain to her why she was checked (like everyone else) she won't be traumatised, but if they kick up a big fuss telling the media she was molested then she might react differently.

If you put this video into context it wouldn't seem so bad, I'm sure the officer was just following procedure/guidelines (so blame that if you want) and didn't seem to be getting any enjoyment out of it. Unfortunately we live in a dangerous world and the most evil/desperate people would not think twice about using their kids to conceal drugs so it's better to be safe than sorry, I'm sure if the girls parents explain to her why she was checked (like everyone else) she won't be traumatised, but if they kick up a big fuss telling the media she was molested then she might react differently.

You can't be for real. This is appalling and is simply put sexual assault and there are good police out there that have warned they will arrest TSA workers for sexual assault accordingly. Just because the Gestapo gropes you doesn't make it legal. I couldn't give two shits if someone smuggles a small amount of drugs anyways. All drugs should be legalized and that would end the drug war now.

Sorry but there is no good with the bad. It's all bad. The whole TSA needs to be abolished. Private security does a better job. The TSA is all about training us to be like prisoners. That family was a Doctors family. They singled them out because they have never had any dealings with gestapo police before so its training. Has nothing to do with safety, when will people get that? This is what happened in Nazi Germany.
So what if it was a doctors family, security checks should be without bias or profiling as we live in a fair and equaly society, should they just single out the poor and unemployed for questioning, they need to mix it up so no one no matter what their profession will think they can avoid a security check. ps And it's disgusting to compare this to Nazi Germany, where Jews were made to wear badges and eventually murdered in cold blood along with other minorities, homosexuals and the handicapped. The US is hardly that and people think just because the government is being over cautious it is trurning into some fascist state which is ridiculous.

You can't be for real. This is appalling and is simply put sexual assault and there are good police out there that have warned they will arrest TSA workers for sexual assault accordingly. Just because the Gestapo gropes you doesn't make it legal. I couldn't give two shits if someone smuggles a small amount of drugs anyways. All drugs should be legalized and that would end the drug war now.
Why don't you go and ask a rape victim what sexual assault really is, the way you throw around words like that along with Nazi Germany and the Gestapo is ridiculous and devalues their meaning. If that was a 6 year old Jewish girl being searched by a Gestapo agent she'd have a bullet in her head by now, if she was lucky. Maybe the woman was excessive but sexual assault by a gestapo agent to the beginning of a new nazi germany :facepalm:

Yes. This is exactly like Nazi Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

:facepalm:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Here's how I see this incident...

Was it wrong to pat down a child? No. There are plenty of sick fucks who wouldn't hesitate to put something harmful on a child to smuggle it past security if they knew the security agents (private or TSA) wouldn't check them. You can't exempt anyone from working class to profession. It doesn't matter if they're a cop, doctor, or accountant. Random screening is random screening. AND if they refuse the scanner, rules say they have to endure the patdown (the legality of the patdown is another can of worms and I'm not meaning to get into it here).

Was it wrong to do the pat down in public? Yes. They should have taken the child and parent behind a screen, out of the public's eye, to do this very sensitive screening.

Unfortunately, this is the way of flying today. Do I think the TSA needs to revise their rules and screening procedures? Hell yes! Half of it doesn't work. However, if we just up and abolish the service, chaos will ensue pretty quickly.

And think about the consequences of privitizing the security. Not even touching on costs...this would allow each agency handling security to have different rules. Can you even imagine that hell trying to figure out where your 30ml bottle of mouthwash can and can't be taken through security?

It's already hell traveling internationally and trying to figure out what airport is going to allow what to make sure all your stuff comes through intact!

Here's how I see this incident...

Was it wrong to pat down a child? No. There are plenty of sick fucks who wouldn't hesitate to put something harmful on a child to smuggle it past security if they knew the security agents (private or TSA) wouldn't check them. You can't exempt anyone from working class to profession. It doesn't matter if they're a cop, doctor, or accountant. Random screening is random screening. AND if they refuse the scanner, rules say they have to endure the patdown (the legality of the patdown is another can of worms and I'm not meaning to get into it here).

Was it wrong to do the pat down in public? Yes. They should have taken the child and parent behind a screen, out of the public's eye, to do this very sensitive screening.

Unfortunately, this is the way of flying today. Do I think the TSA needs to revise their rules and screening procedures? Hell yes! Half of it doesn't work. However, if we just up and abolish the service, chaos will ensue pretty quickly.

And think about the consequences of privitizing the security. Not even touching on costs...this would allow each agency handling security to have different rules. Can you even imagine that hell trying to figure out where your 30ml bottle of mouthwash can and can't be taken through security?

It's already hell traveling internationally and trying to figure out what airport is going to allow what to make sure all your stuff comes through intact!

I couldn't disagree more. First of all before the inside job false flag of 9/11, airlines did their own security and everything was fine and in fact private security ALWAYS does a better job than a Government entity.

Another point to made is what has all this TSA groping sexual assaults and junk radiation scanners accomplished? Nothing. They've not stopped anyone because there is no one to stop. The only real terrorists are the CIA run Al Qaeda and security stands down for them as in the case of the "Underwear Bomber".

As soon as you trade your liberty for security you get neither.

I'll agree with that but what about the parents filming it and posting it on youtube for millions to see, any greivances they had they just needed to show the body in charge of complaints the video. They have traumatised their child far more than that TSA officer ever could. The mother has already been on Good Morning America further making a big deal over a minor incident. The screening of children needs to be done it private and that's it, end of story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/13/us-travel-airport-patdown-idUSTRE73C7EJ20110413

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/13/idUS118991596920110413

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I think that to change this back, customers would have to stop traveling with companies that have these extreme safety measures.

Problem is, can you change over to traveling by ship or other alternatives? That is the bad part, internationally, you pretty much can't. In inner.country travel, you could switch to train, especially in countries that have high-speed trains.

As it would be very hard to get the laws changed via parliament, it must work by financial pressure. Companies will act really fast when the paying people do not accept things.

Just now, the german government, after decisions in the european parliament, tried to change the premium gasoline to 'E10'. Which would mean a percentage of cars could get motor damage, and noone gave so much information if or if not your car would take it or not. So customers did not switch and wouldn't you know, one company after the other is going back to the old gas.