• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

6 Laws You've Broken Without Even Realizing It

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This is pretty crazy... I am unsure if similar laws exist in Europe, too, but boy, if these were enforced, they could probably close down a complete state and make it a prison camp :)

6 Laws You've Broken Without Even Realizing It

None of us can claim with a straight face that we've never done anything illegal, be it speeding, drunkenly stealing a shrink-wrapped pickle from a bowling alley or hunting the homeless for sport. But on the whole, we're upstanding citizens. After all, it's not like we're out there breaking the law on a daily basis.

Wanna bet? Because all of the stuff below is illegal in most of, if not all of, the United States. If you live outside the U.S., you need to double check to see if you can get jail time for ...

http://www.cracked.com/article_1945...Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=popular

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
God bless Cracked. I'm guilty of using the hobo internet.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
If you don't want people using yer Wi-Fi - use a fucking password. How difficult is that .. when you install it asks you to assign one. It's a default installation option on just about every router. By not using a password you are making a deliberate choice to leave your network open.

I love how the law increasingly protects the stupid from themselves.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yes I have made and worshipped false idols, broke the Volsted Act laws, and a few other doozies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'd be more worried about The Mann Act if I were you, Luke.

The law of gravity

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Dumb ass laws that are generated by supposed "lawmakers" or "lawyers" who just want to get their names on the books, to further their careers, should be hung in the public square. These acts of idiocy bog down the legal system, raise costs that are a detriment to the public good and burden the society.

But gunslingingbird appears on my driver's license... :dunno:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
:banger:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have never done numbers 5 or 6.