• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
LiveLeak.com - (FULL) Fox Affiliate Airs Penis Pic by Accident

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e51_1395190663

l3cc1SO.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So, don't touch that pig's balls. Just appreciate them for what they are.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So, don't touch that pig's balls. Just appreciate them for what they are.

Exactly....then get a rubber band, and a paper clip...and shoot the paper clip at the pigs balls, and laugh uncontrollably as it screams and runs around the pen. Then slaughter it, and make it into ribs, pork roasts, and hams. Serve with a variety of side dishes, and very cold beer.

Reactions: BCT
Exactly....then get a rubber band, and a paper clip...and shoot the paper clip at the pigs balls, and laugh uncontrollably as it screams and runs around the pen. Then slaughter it, and make it into ribs, pork roasts, and hams. Serve with a variety of side dishes, and very cold beer.

there's something very wrong with you. why risk losing something useful like a paper clip when a small pebble would work just as well and cause no inconvenience later. :facepalm:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
there's something very wrong with you. why risk losing something useful like a paper clip when a small pebble would work just as well and cause no inconvenience later. :facepalm:

Because I'm married to a horder of office supplies, and I would be THANKFUL, to get rid of any of it...even one lousy paper clip. No shit, this woman has one of those plastic shoe boxes full of pens and pencils...and I would bet the farm, most don't even write anymore...but will she go through them, and trow away the dry ones? Will she? No.