• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
These album covers are real. Attempts at being sexy, we have to assume.

39287717zl.jpg

39287718kr.jpg

39287719ua.jpg

39287720nx.jpg

39287721ll.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
24. August 1975

Queen started recording 'Bohemian Rhapsody' at Rockfield studio's in Monmouth, Wales, (the song was recorded over three weeks). Freddie Mercury had mentally prepared the song beforehand and directed the band throughout the sessions. May, Mercury, and Taylor sang their vocal parts continually for ten to twelve hours a day, resulting in 180 separate overdubs.

Queen Bogs

Banned
Lily from AT&T is so cute I would be willing to eat a small piece of her shit as long as she let me lick the anus it was launched from.

I wouldn't go that far, but she's a cutie-patootie, alright. I'd like to touch her butt. With my penis. From the inside. ☺️

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I wouldn't go that far, but she's a cutie-patootie, alright. I'd like to touch her butt. With my penis. From the inside. ☺

I definitely like to be wienering her in the rectum too. But first I stick my tongue so far up her ass I'm French Kissing her kidneys. I eat her lunch too kinda sorta but not really how baby does.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That sounds good, I'm gonna try and make that soon.

Maybe when it cools down I'll get to eat it off of Lily,

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The real Oval Office where job one and two are being delivered away from any prying eyes so you can't see how the sausage is being made. Hope there's no gridlock or somebody's feet may fall asleep.

f908d2df2b76832497668fdaafdc14b3.gif