• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Confucius say "Man who drop watch in toilet have shitty time."

C

cindy CD/TV

Confucious say "Fried rice need eggroll, eggroll need fried rice?"

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I farted on a kids head today at the beach....poor bastard never saw it coming! :facepalm:

Confucius say....."Man who stick dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts!"

Legzman

Confucius say to fucking much...

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I once had a runny poo but belatedly realized that the toliet paper roll was empty -- and the extra rolls were in the closet out of reach. :helpme: After considering my limited options ... I waddled over (cheeks clenched) to get the refill. I turned to go back to the toliet and saw a trail of little brown drops on the tiles. :shocked: :eeew: :facepalm: :wtf:

barrel-roll.jpg

Shifty

O.G.
Hello, I have question about toilet?!

Hello my comrades, I have not talk with you because busy times...shut down gas pipe for Ukraine etc.

I want know when guy go for take poopoo, you make urine when you stand up or when you sit? Because alot times when guy poo, he also must make urine.

Thank you,

Vladimir

Legzman

Hello, I have question about toilet?!

Hello my comrades, I have not talk with you because busy times...shut down gas pipe for Ukraine etc.

I want know when guy go for take poopoo, you make urine when you stand up or when you sit? Because alot times when guy poo, he also must make urine.

Thank you,

Vladimir

welcome back!

why you post as shifty?

anyway, do you stand to make poo-poo?

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I once had a runny poo but belatedly realized that the toliet paper roll was empty -- and the extra rolls were in the closet out of reach. :helpme: After considering my limited options ... I waddled over (cheeks clenched) to get the refill. I turned to go back to the toliet and saw a trail of little brown drops on the tiles. :shocked: :eeew: :facepalm: :wtf::

deal-with-it.jpg

C

cindy CD/TV

Confucius say to fucking much...

Sounds like Confucius quote many fortune cookie :stir:

A shitty situation, to be sure. Poor kid, he shit so much he lost consciousness. Tends to happen to me when I drink too much Stoli :D;) Maybe the kid is a child art prodigy, smearing his poop paint all over his room like some wacky Picasso. LOL

Legzman

attn: everybody

Fuck you!

:thefinger