• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

40 + 40 x 0 + 1= ?

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Let's work with your proclivities and see if that helps.

You need 80 shotgun shells to go on a killing spree. Times you have actually traveled to the store to buy the shells today are 0. You possess 0 shotgun shells because you are here posting on the board.

40 co-workers are still alive because you didn't go on said killing spree. Including yourself that makes 41 lives saved.

LMFAO!!! Now I get it!

:nanner:

I hated math, can you tell?

:dunno:

I don't care what the mathematicians say.

80 x 0 = 80

Capture-1-1.jpg

I think i learned that anything multiplied by zero=zero when i was about six.

In contrast to you though. I love maths. It was easily my favourite subject at school.

I was always good at it. In English i could hardly spell and use punctuation properly. That's why i hate English :brick:

It's funny that you keep saying 1 brodkill. When this was asked in another thread and you got it wrong. Weird

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Let's work with your proclivities and see if that helps.

You need 80 shotgun shells to go on a killing spree. Times you have actually traveled to the store to buy the shells today are 0. You possess 0 shotgun shells because you are here posting on the board.

40 co-workers are still alive because you didn't go on said killing spree. Including yourself that makes 41 lives saved.

lmao :1orglaugh

Oh my fuck, this thread is full of so much fucking fail. Brodkill and luvsemlarge :facepalm: :facepalm:

Can only be 41. To use the by the visitors from the US so well know PEMDAS system: Let's see: 40 + 40 x 0 + 1. Paranthesis? No. Exponents? No. Multiplication? Yes. 40 x 0 = 0. Which leaves us with 40 + 0 + 1. Division? No. Addition? Yes. 40 + 0 + 1 = 41. The End. Or as we learned in school in Germany: Punkt vor Strich. ;)

as written with no parenthesis this is the correct answer, explained correctly

freeones_ssm

FreeOnes Team Member
Can only be 41. To use the by the visitors from the US so well know PEMDAS system: Let's see: 40 + 40 x 0 + 1. Paranthesis? No. Exponents? No. Multiplication? Yes. 40 x 0 = 0. Which leaves us with 40 + 0 + 1. Division? No. Addition? Yes. 40 + 0 + 1 = 41. The End. Or as we learned in school in Germany: Punkt vor Strich. ;)

This. Seriously folks, it's not that hard.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
From one of my favorite movies - The Shawshank Redemption

Andy Dufresne: I want to know, how the score comes out.
Tommy Williams: I'll show you, how the score comes out... [crumbles test paper, throws it in the trash can]
Tommy Williams: TWO POINTS! THERE'S YOUR GODDAMN SCORE! Cats crawling on trees, five time five is twenty-five.
Tommy Williams: [shouts] FUCK THIS PLACE! FUCK IT! [Smacks book off the library table, and storms out]

Patrick_S

persona non grata
How is there even an argument going on what the right answer is? It´s not fucking quantum physics. Every person on this planet over the age of twelve should know that the answer is 41. Jesus fucking christ.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
my reading vision is getting worse. I couldn't tell if if was 40 plus 40 or 40 divided by 40.

How is there even an argument going on what the right answer is? It´s not fucking quantum physics. Every person on this planet over the age of twelve should know that the answer is 41. Jesus fucking christ.

No shit. Why are there posts past the 2nd reply in this thread?

well this thread is doing quite well even though it was posted already huh, goood stuff :D