• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

4 Problems That Could Sink America

Okay, here goes, 4 problems that could sink America:

1. The obesity epidemic becoming worse than it is now.
2. Mass migration to either the east or west coasts. Anyone who's ever been in a boat will tell you that is a sure sign of tipping.
3. Over productuion of cheese. See 1 and 2 for what might be the consequences of this.
4. The second coming of Jesus. There has to be one country that decends into hell during the rapture. The US has as much of a chance as any of the others, more so even.

Sink America .... you get it .... sink America .... yeah?

Bah! Philistines!!! :mad:

Okay, here goes, 4 problems that could sink America:

1. The obesity epidemic becoming worse than it is now.
2. Mass migration to either the east or west coasts. Anyone who's ever been in a boat will tell you that is a sure sign of tipping.
3. Over productuion of cheese. See 1 and 2 for what might be the consequences of this.
4. The second coming of Jesus. There has to be one country that decends into hell during the rapture. The US has as much of a chance as any of the others, more so even.

Sink America .... you get it .... sink America .... yeah?

Bah! Philistines!!! :mad:

And Governator ! :D

Consider this, in 99.99 pct of the cases people start home loans in good faith with the intent to repay them....after all...it's not only their single largest investment (in most cases)...it's the roof over their heads.

In what cases do you believe they would not repay what the believed was a reasonable payment plan for their home? Even if they couldn't pay for anything else they'd likely pay for the roof over their heads right? Unless the couldn't for some reason.

Ok that is unrelated to my statement entirely. I never stated anything about the hosing crisis, I agree that is a problem and in most cases its your biggest expense. Sooooo whats your point? I am simply saying that many people got in over their heads because we were allowed to. There was uncontrollable amounts of money being taken in that couldn't be accounted for and should have never been offered in the first place. People making gross amounts of money on investments etc...

Ok that is unrelated to my statement entirely. I never stated anything about the hosing crisis, I agree that is a problem and in most cases its your biggest expense. Sooooo whats your point? I am simply saying that many people got in over their heads because we were allowed to. There was uncontrollable amounts of money being taken in that couldn't be accounted for and should have never been offered in the first place. People making gross amounts of money on investments etc...

If your assertion is still the banking industry caused the financial fiasco then my post does.

Point is, the banks hadn't really done things so drastically different than they had before....

They just got in trouble when a larger group of consumers began to default than they could normally absorb...Which was CAUSED by they economy shrinking as capital was sapped away from it by skyrocketing gasoline pricing.

jasonk282

Banned
At this point with high unemployment, a nation divided on healthcare, several people advising the President with questionalble pasts, two wars going on although some would say we are out of Iraq. IMO we hit the Iceberg a few months ago and are using pails to get rid of the ocean that is pouring in.

georges

Staff member
At this point with high unemployment, a nation divided on healthcare, several people advising the President with questionalble pasts, two wars going on although some would say we are out of Iraq. IMO we hit the Iceberg a few months ago and are using pails to get rid of the ocean that is pouring in.

You hit the nail on the head. :yesyes:

Of course we're not "out" of Iraq...that doesn't happen overnight.....nor does closing a prison.

Facetious

Moderated
"Out of chaos comes order" :hammer:

In response to the opening post : The current goings on is either a conspiracy of monumental proportion or an act of God, take your pick if you dare. :shocked:

How is everybody hedging the probable downfall of the dollar these days ? I need to diversify better with the assets that I do hold, any "idears" ? :bigear: Thanks ~

jasonk282

Banned
"Out of chaos comes order" :hammer:

In response to the opening post : The current goings on is either a conspiracy of monumental proportion or an act of God, take your pick if you dare. :shocked:

How is everybody hedging the probable downfall of the dollar these days ? I need to diversify better with the assets that I do hold, any "idears" ? :bigear: Thanks ~

Yes out of chaos come order, it worked well for russia and germany at the start of the 20th century

Of course we're not "out" of Iraq...that doesn't happen overnight.....nor does closing a prison.

Well that's more or less what was promised during that thing that Obama called a campaign. I call it a Hollywood stunt myself but to each his own.

If your assertion is still the banking industry caused the financial fiasco then my post does.

Point is, the banks hadn't really done things so drastically different than they had before....

They just got in trouble when a larger group of consumers began to default than they could normally absorb...Which was CAUSED by they economy shrinking as capital was sapped away from it by skyrocketing gasoline pricing.

My would you read the damn post? It specifically states that I blame Us as in we the people. We were greedy we wanted everyhting for nothing, cheap easy money, free money what ever the hell you want to call it. Its not the banks fault we turned the banks into the monster's they become we just kept feeling the monster.

Sorry to get worked up this who blame game just makes me mad. Its just seems obvious to blame everyone else when we are the ones that caused most of this with out own actions.

My would you read the damn post? It specifically states that I blame Us as in we the people. We were greedy we wanted everyhting for nothing, cheap easy money, free money what ever the hell you want to call it. Its not the banks fault we turned the banks into the monster's they become we just kept feeling the monster.

Sorry to get worked up this who blame game just makes me mad. Its just seems obvious to blame everyone else when we are the ones that caused most of this with out own actions.

Sure...some people did cause their own financial agony...that's a separate issues as that's always been the case for individuals. The financial meltdown WAS NOT caused by greed. At least not among individuals...it was caused by the economy being strangled by high gasoline prices over time. Many people were spending significant amounts on gasoline...so much so that the things they would normally spend that money on didn't get spent in those business sectors. Who suffered....ultimately the worker...as consumers had no money to spend on many things....the banks weren't the only business sector to suffer...they were in fact the last..obviously so. Consumer electronics business suffered, the auto industry, housing starts, etc. Then people get laid off...when people get laid off they can't repay their loans..when they can't repay...loans default. Too many loans in default...the banks get into trouble.

Well that's more or less what was promised during that thing that Obama called a campaign. I call it a Hollywood stunt myself but to each his own.

That's a flat-out lie. Obama called for "phased withdrawal" from Iraq all campaign long.

jasonk282

Banned
That's a flat-out lie. Obama called for "phased withdrawal" from Iraq all campaign long.

I personally tell you, since I have been over there, there is NO WAY we are ever going to leave Iraq NEVER. We will always have troops in Iraq. Just like we Never left germany and japan we still have troops over there 60 plus years after V-E and V-J day. First it was to train the new army and police then we just kept a presence there in case anything ever happened again. Which is why there are Army bases in Schweinfurt,Germany and there are USMC and Navy bases in Okinawa, Japan.

I personally tell you, since I have been over there, there is NO WAY we are ever going to leave Iraq NEVER. We will always have troops in Iraq. Just like we Never left germany and japan we still have troops over there 60 plus years after V-E and V-J day. First it was to train the new army and police then we just kept a presence there in case anything ever happened again. Which is why there are Army bases in Schweinfurt,Germany and there are USMC and Navy bases in Okinawa, Japan.

But we were able to pacify those places Jason and our remaning troops were not under much threat of attack.While I think it may be our intention to leave some amount of troops in Iraq I think it is also very likely that that small amount will be driven out in relatively short order by attacks.Our choice will be eithier leave entirely or escalate back to a large number of troops which I just don't think is going to happen.

jasonk282

Banned
But we were able to pacify those places Jason and our remaning troops were not under much threat of attack.While i think it may be our intention to leave some amount of troops in Iraq I think it is also very likely that that small amount will be driven out in relatively short order by attacks.Our choice will be eithier leave entirely or escalate back to a large number of trrops which I just don't think is going to happen.

Yes cause we brough germany to a complete economic halt and left like 2 cities habbitable and we pretty much vaporized Japan.

Listen....whether we have a Base, Camp, Fort or Station there with some contingent of military personnel or 1 Marine guarding our embassy...it's clear we have in some case military personnel in other countries.

The question is, what is their mission. Obama's position is (and hasn't changed) our military objectives have been met and are over.

As such, our military's presence in the day to day lives of Iraqis should come to an end.

That is what's happening.

jasonk282

Banned
Listen....whether we have a Base, Camp, Fort or Station there with some contingent of military personnel or 1 Marine guarding our embassy...it's clear we have in some case military personnel in other countries.

The question is, what is their mission. Obama's position is (and hasn't changed) our military objectives have been met and are over.

As such, our military's presence in the day to day lives of Iraqis should come to an end.

That is what's happening.

But its not, there are still units going the the NTC and Ft. Polk to train for Iraq. Actually the 3rd Infantry Division's 2nd Heavy Brigade Combat team is currently there traing for their 3rd deployment to Iraq.

But its not, there are still units going the the NTC and Ft. Polk to train for Iraq. Actually the 3rd Infantry Division's 2nd Heavy Brigade Combat team is currently there traing for their 3rd deployment to Iraq.

I'll have to take your word for it on that. We know that all US troops have withdrawn from Iraqi cities.....we'll just have to see what the next phase is.