• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360, ps3, or wii???

for 700 dollars in canada. you can get. 3 wii's from walmart, 2 360's from best buy, or 1 ps3 from any retailer...

unbelievable, i will stick with my PC

im a harcore Playstation fan, and have always stood by it, had arguments with my friends over the PS3...but last night i saw a commercial about the Wii...and i gotta say...its tha shizzle

PS3, so I could sell it and buy a Wii and an XBOX360 and maybe if I can sell it for $9,000 like some people did on Ebay another PS3.

360 without a doubt, ps3's graphics dont even look better and costs way to much. i would pick the wii second cause u can have a lot of fun with it and u can play old nintendo games. 360 has the best games and i believe that is most important.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
ps3

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
After thoroughly playing a Wii.. honestly the gimmick doesnt even work on half the games. On the half it DOES work on..the controls are rarely good. (Was about to say perfect, but.. ya gotta lower your standards for launch games and so on)

The greatest games are the ones that come free with the console. The sports games are pretty kickass but they feel like demos. Not a whole lot to do in 'em.

Not only that.. but I get the sense that its going to be just like gamecube.. no third party support. Just a nintendofest. :shrug: It's more fun than I thought it would be, but I wouldnt plunk down any cash, yet. Too few *awesome* games.

Now to try out some PS3 games so I can be justified in my system bashing!

I would choose the 360. The PS3's linup isn't so great, and i can always buy a Wii. Do the math. It's a better deal to take the 360 for free, and later on, buy a Wii.

I bought a PS3, and flipped it on the first day on ebay for 3099.00 US.....

not a bad little markup....for that price, i can buy a wii, 360, and a LCD :)

Thanks for fucking up to my benefit Sony!!!!!!

wait so u paid 3100 bucks.....if i was goin on price id get a wii

if i had a free pick itd be the ps3......those graphics r sick

Definitively I choose to the Wii

Speaking of videogames the diversion it is first, and that new
control guarantees it:thumbsup:

I already have a PS3 so I'd get the 360.

BTW have any of you played GT:HD concept on the PS3? I downloaded it from the PSN store and those are by far the best graphics I've ever seen in a driving game.