• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360 or ps3?

the one thing noboby has talked about the ps3 is the fact that you can also add a 2nd OS software on it like someone was talking about describeing a pc when talking about the ps3

i have and love them both but for me the xbox is the better machine, i just think th user interface is so much better and i tend to have a better overall experience when playing xbox.

If Playstation could make their online experience and UI as good as xbox i would gladly pay the subscription.

I don't own either,but I have played both,and I can honestly say that PS3 is better.

Why would anyone even buy a 360 at this point?The list of games that are PS3 exclusive blow away in the 360 games in quality.While some of the more anticipated games aren't out yet,like the new Tekken,Gran Turismo,and God Of War 3,what does 360 truly have that's got people worked up in a frenzy that isn't on both platforms?

The only games that I've really wanted to play on 360 are the Gears Of War games,everything else,including Halo,which imo are the most overrated games ever,can go take a piss.

Oh,and if anyone even cares,isn't the fact that PS3 comes with a built in BluRay player better than 360's HD/DVD,which they don't even make movies for anymore?I would say so.:2 cents:

you dont pay for any subscription on playstation network

I know that, I meant if PLaystation were to charge for a subscription and delivered a UI and a overall online experience as good as xbox then i would be glad to pay for it.

@Zell

Your points are true enough, the PS3 is a great package when you consider the blu ray player. And its worth the extra money for it too.
But over the years i found myself turning my xbox on more and more and my pS3 less and less due to connectivity issues mainly although I have never liked the XMB too.
I find using my xbox as a multimedia machine, watching videos that are downloaded on my pc and playing music from my pc just a whole lot better on the xbox which is no surprise given microsofts expertise in the area.

All this untill my ex gf nicked it!

I had to go out and buy another cos I missed it so much.

I tend to by cross platform games now on xbox and leave the ps3 to its exclusives. Best of both worlds.

I don't own either,but I have played both,and I can honestly say that PS3 is better.

Why would anyone even buy a 360 at this point?The list of games that are PS3 exclusive blow away in the 360 games in quality.While some of the more anticipated games aren't out yet,like the new Tekken,Gran Turismo,and God Of War 3,what does 360 truly have that's got people worked up in a frenzy that isn't on both platforms?

The only games that I've really wanted to play on 360 are the Gears Of War games,everything else,including Halo,which imo are the most overrated games ever,can go take a piss.

Oh,and if anyone even cares,isn't the fact that PS3 comes with a built in BluRay player better than 360's HD/DVD,which they don't even make movies for anymore?I would say so.:2 cents:
Personally I chose the 360 because I'm a gamer and there were games on 360 that I wanted to play. I will eventually buy a PS3 for the same reason. I don't get into the whole my system is better than your system because it's stupid, I go where the games are. IMO gamers don't do that either, only console fans do. I don't give two shits about the Blu-Ray player and probably won't even use it same as I don't use the DVD player on my 360 and I didn't buy the HD-Player for it. Hell I don't even use the Netflix feature. I buy the consoles for the games, the whole reason that they're here in the first place. I'll probably stick to buying multi-platform games on my XBOX 360 and I'll buy exclusives on the PS3. Same as I did before with the PS2 = multi-platform and XBOX = exclusives/some multi-platform.

Personally I chose the 360 because I'm a gamer and there were games on 360 that I wanted to play. I will eventually buy a PS3 for the same reason. I don't get into the whole my system is better than your system because it's stupid, I go where the games are. IMO gamers don't do that either, only console fans do. I don't give two shits about the Blu-Ray player and probably won't even use it same as I don't use the DVD player on my 360 and I didn't buy the HD-Player for it. Hell I don't even use the Netflix feature. I buy the consoles for the games, the whole reason that they're here in the first place. I'll probably stick to buying multi-platform games on my XBOX 360 and I'll buy exclusives on the PS3. Same as I did before with the PS2 = multi-platform and XBOX = exclusives/some multi-platform.

I totally understand what you are saying,and I pretty much feel the same way.I prefer a certain system for the games,but wasn't the original question which one was better?

I really don't care for online play,so if I'm judging both systems,that doesn't even weigh into my preference.PS3 has more 3rd party support and that's a fact.Now of course that may not translate into better games,but mathematically there's a better chance that you are going to find more games that you like because of it.

My biggest thing with any system that I'm going to blow a shit load of cash on,is how does the the controller feel in my hand.Personally,I fucking hate the X-Box controller(both systems) and obviously,a lot of other people did too,that's why they came out with a smaller one for the first system,because the old one was a fucking tank.It's also one of the reasons that I thought Sega Dreamcast sucked ass.

So for me;more games,more 3rd party support,more comfortable game play,and a BluRay player,all that means that if I'm buying a system I'm going with a PS3.

I have both systems and they each have their own pros and cons. PS3 Free online. and Xbox not free but I always loved the online service and most of my friends only have an Xbox. It all comes down (in my opinion) to what exclusive games you'd want the most. Example Killzone 2 for PS3 and Gears of War 2 for Xbox

i was ps 1 , ps2, ps 2 slim always also ps3 i just needed that it looks so cool and had a bluray built in as well . then gow arrived so i got a 360 an shit i got hooked an it then it went bad the msft fuckers gave me a surprise package free with 360 called RROD not once but twice an i still havent learnt my lesson on 360s so i love them both but ms really should have recalled all shit machines an started from scratch but no they eventully own up to there fuck up and give away a three year warranty only on 3 lights tight fisted cunts anything else ohh that will be £80 to fix sir card or cash but im still gonna buy a 3rd 360 so i dont know what is best fuck it just buy both

Have both. PS3 gets used mainly as a movie player/PS1/2 player. The online service really, really sucks on the PS3 when compared to 360 (note - I said when compared to, not on its own). Sure, it's $50 a year for Live, but you get what you pay for.

I went with PS3. When Xbox first came out I wrote it off because I didn't like the size of the controls(I believe there's smaller controls now but screw Microsoft)

I was a SEGA diehard back in the day(never owned a Nintendo product) so I like to stick with Sony now and only. I only like sports and shooters so I'm pretty much in gaming heaven compared to the old days. I now have all I yearned and almost perfect games. Add the plasma and my childhood dream is now being lived. No, I'm not a man, not by far