• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

-

Should 001's ban be lifted

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer

Banned
Re: **Bring back 001, remove the ban**

Digital said:
Yeah you and a few others.0.01%.
i think u may have your head buried up ur arse if u think that percentage is right there's alot more reputable members who knew who he was, i speak wit a few of them in conference regularly along wit LR, they all knew and they where'nt bothered. i think this bitterness comes from when u got banned, am i right?
Get over it, u where costantly spammin a single thread over and over and over again to get a high post count.
I think Tyler Durden said it best, ur not how much money you have in the bank, ur not your khakis
Your not your fucking postcount

Dinalt

Banned

Digital said:
If you are permanently banned you are permanently banned.

:glugglug: I'll agree with you mate, except it's next to impossible on a board. That's why I think most bans should be temporary, as people only rejoin under different names.

Summer said:
i think u may have your head buried up ur arse if u think that percentage is right there's alot more reputable members who knew who he was, i speak wit a few of them in conference regularly along wit LR, they all knew and they where'nt bothered. i think this bitterness comes from when u got banned, am i right?
Get over it, u where costantly spammin a single thread over and over and over again to get a high post count.
I think Tyler Durden said it best, ur not how much money you have in the bank, ur not your khakis
Your not your fucking postcount

Dont get deluded that you and youre cosy crew equals a lot.Its about 0.01% of the people on here which is what i said inthe first place.
I think you have mental problems with the word spam and that particular thread.

Last edited:

Summer

Banned

Digital said:
Dont get deluded that you and youre cosy crew equals a lot.Its about 0.01% of the people on here which is what i said inthe first place.
But LR accounts for 6890 out of those 7000 members so you sir are wrong! :1orglaugh

Phil77

Banned

Union Jax said:
No offence to you Phil77 ok? :)

Seeing as Phil77 has been other names also plus, been banned at least twice (I think) maybe more on that name.....Why has he been allowed to stay on FO and 001 got banned as soon as the slow ppl found out who he really was?

none taken, :thumbsup:

Summer

Banned

Digital said:
I think you have mental problems with the word spam and that particular thread.
So posting numbers and posting a higher number each time in the same thread on your own for the most of it doesnt contain any spam at all.
aahhh a dictionary the word spam....look under digital

Phil77

Banned

excuse me for getting off subject, but let me clear something up, this is only technically my second name, I had asked the mods for a name change when I first returned as lastchance to my current name, in other words its the same account.

Status
Not open for further replies.