• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

-

Should 001's ban be lifted

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinalt

Banned
Just a quick & easy poll. As you might be aware, 001's been banned because he was revealed as lord Raven (I assume).

Should the ban be removed ?

Normally, I wouldn't question a ban, although I've stood up for banned members in the login prob's forum before.

But this time I don't think it's warranted - not wanting to go against Mod's decisions etc., but think of this:

1) 001 was a contributing member
2) 001 didn't flame, as far as I'm aware
3) Came up with some good suggestions

Now consider, the main reason for LR's ban was multiple accounts, or so I'm told as I only joined just as he was banned.
Surely banning 001 only means he's going to rejoin with a different name - which makes the ban pointless.

Anyway, I think the ban should be reversed, as everyone deserves a second chance. A lifetime ban seems excessive on a board.

But PLEASE don't drag up the past - just look at 001's posting, and consider whether a ban was justified.

Last edited:
Re: **Bring back 001, remove the ban**

I'm against 001 ban,
I wanna know exactly why he was banned... I hope a moderator could explain this...

QBall1970

Banned

I agree wholeheartedly that the ban MUST be removed. It was completely uncalled for and unwarranted. I just got through writing a BOOK on the other thread about this very issue.

I'm not going to repeat what I wrote... if you're curious as to my views, please see the other thread/poll about "001 = LordRaven".

I've said my piece on this issue...

Dinalt

Banned

QBall1970 said:
I agree wholeheartedly that the ban MUST be removed. It was completely uncalled for and unwarranted. I just got through writing a BOOK on the other thread about this very issue.

I'm not going to repeat what I wrote... if you're curious as to my views, please see the other thread/poll about "001 = LordRaven".

I've said my piece on this issue...

:hatsoff: And was a very eloquent book as well, lol. Seriously, if you need a good argument why this ban MUST be removed, read Qball's post here:

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=350522&postcount=57

Couldn't have said it better myself, although I wish I could have. :)

E

eschnabel

9inch said:
I'm against 001 ban,
I wanna know exactly why he was banned... I hope a moderator could explain this...
I agree. I think most of would like to know. However, I have read many of LordRaven's posts and think the decision should be up to NightFly and, definitely, FoxyCougar. :2 cents:

Dinalt

Banned

eschnabel said:
I agree. I think most of would like to know. However, I have read many of LordRaven's posts and think the decision should be up to NightFly and, definitely, FoxyCougar. :2 cents:

:thumbsup: Know Nightfly's posted in the 001/LR thread, so can read his views below:

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=350074&postcount=32

Seems willing to let bygones be bygones. Can't and wouldn't make assumptions for Foxy, but maybe she'll post her own views here, lol :wave2:

Sutty

Banned

eschnabel said:

I very much doubt that as they are not moderators. I know they've had issues with LR but at the end of the day it's the guys upstairs that have the final say!

Union Jax

Banned

Get the big man back.

I had nothing against him as LR and he`s been a "good boy" as 001.

Some ppl on here who did have a problem with him have forgave him now and are all friends on here.

I dont see why banning him after all this time proves anything?

Is it "The power"?

We have just lost one of the best members on this forum IMO.

Mr Miyagi

Banned

Only 1 day since I was last here and I miss all this....I cant believe it !!!

I may not post too much but I am here long enough to remember LR before he was banned and the turmoil that followed with the multiple accounts etc.

Since his return as 001 (and I am one of the few who did not know!), he has been an excellent and very proactive member of the board.

We should all remember that since his authorised return as 001 things here have been very settled and generally a good place to be. Do we want to return to the multiple accounts and spamming again? I think not.

I for one feel that the ban should be lifted and that he should now be allowed to return to his original and chosen name of LordRaven !

This thread is one of many reasons he should be allowed to stay.

Well, the issue remains that we don't know if it's a temp or permanent ban. A mod, supermod, or FOs might do us the kindness of explaining... Maybe it was the Lisa Sparxxx drama which unfolded over the weekend (she who flamed and offended so many on the board has removed HERSELF from the board, by the way... http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=18544&page=5), or maybe it was simply that 001 admitted to being Lord Raven and was rebanned. We don't know at this point.

I supported letting Raven "be" since he came back with a positive attitude and was a constructively contributing board member as 001. He and Foxy and he and I settled our differences.

With a ban on 001, if it's permanent, I believe we'll see a return of more pseudonyms, multiple user accounts, etc., and we'll have a guy with a major chip on his shoulder trying to challenge the mods and admin. ALL OVER AGAIN. The dust had settled and everything was going swimmingly (with mod endorsement, no less) until someone had to raise the issue yesterday and "expose" 001.

This situation is needless and disappointing. I hope a mod, supermod, or FOs will clear this up with an explanation soon. God knows, we have HERO2 and Phil77 still here, and they've both been banned many times for various issues and multiple usernames. They freely admit to being the other usernames they've used and been banned under. I don't see why 001 should be treated any differently since his "change of heart" as 001.

It's not my decision, obviously, but I certainly hope my opinion counts, for what it's worth. Foxy and I have buried the hatchet with Lord Raven, so to speak, so perhaps that stands for something.

My :2 cents:

like i said in another thread i was not here to know what LR has done.. i have not had any trouble with 001.. so i say let him stay..

r e s p e c t, find out what it means to me! r e s p e c t... come on and wörd... whatever

a song for 001!

RKO!!!05

Banned

I said that I didnt want him banned, I said I became good m8s with him, and that's been ruined??? I dont get it, I really dont. Well all I know is 001 has to be lifted, because IMO, he hasn't done a thing wrong since he came back. I know how welshchick must be feeling right now. Bring him back.

No.

He was permanently banned not once but 2 or 3 or more times and he continually abused the Freeones system by repeatedly getting back in.Plus the reasons why he was continually banned time after time in the first place.If he is allowed back then what case does Freeones have for permanently banning anyone else in the future.He's had more lives than a cat.

Oh plus the trouble he's caused me in the past and more recently Lisa Sparxxx.

Last edited:

Digital said:
No.

He was permanently banned not once but 2 or 3 or more times and he continually abused the Freeones system by repeatedly getting back in.Plus the reasons why he was continually banned time after time in the first place.If he is allowed back then what case does Freeones have for permanently banning anyone else in the future.He's had more lives than a cat.

Oh plus the trouble he's caused me in the past and more recently Lisa Sparxxx.

Sorry to say this, but it seems that you're all alone in your boat, so you'll have to live with it. :2 cents:

Luckily others can see sense as well and support the ban both in this thread and the other.So im not alone.And it would seem Freeones agrees and quite right too as he has continually made a mockery of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.