• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

32GG Sara Willis

Good to see Sara doing more photoshoots for PinupFiles... I hope this latest set is accompanied by a video, also. I mean, masturbation is fun with pics, but make the pics move and the blood starts to travel a lot faster.

Candy Crib had a FREE video of Sara on their website. I edited out the crap that didn't feature Sara, and slowed the video down.

1.33 MB - XVID - 0:50 - 215kbps - 15fps - 512 x 288

Download link:
d3p0sitfile$.com/ddj3gm7zb

Be sure to change URL to actually work.

Enjoy

Geez, PinupGlam, how can you keep up this breakneck pace? Two photosets in four months? Pathetic.

You've got a gorgeous model like Sara ready to model for you, and you don't seem to have a clue what to do with her!

I hope Sara spreads her talents around -- to DDF Busty, Scoreland, etc. -- who might actually make a serious effort to photograph her and shoot video.

Geez, PinupGlam, how can you keep up this breakneck pace? Two photosets in four months? Pathetic.

You've got a gorgeous model like Sara ready to model for you, and you don't seem to have a clue what to do with her!

I hope Sara spreads her talents around -- to DDF Busty, Scoreland, etc. -- who might actually make a serious effort to photograph her and shoot video.

I totally agree. She seems to have a popular following, yet no one is capitalizing upon her fandom and hotness. Oh well, I guess all we can do is wait (and complain) and wait some more, with our dicks waving in the wind.

Burger King Man

Closed Account

yup said this so many times before.
pinup didnt even bother promoting her new set on here - jst gave a quick note about her being "up on monday".
i seriously hope sara does what we all want her to and works with other sites so we actually get to see more of her!
i kno i sound like a brocken record but i think its realy unprofesional of pinup to have such obvious favorites - iv noticed today thers an advert on his site for even more pics of leane crow!!
wheres the rest of saras set?!
when pinup posts leanes pics their followed by more pics, "behind the scenes" and videos - wheres saras?
im cancelling my new pinup membership and waitin for the day sara goes with score!

At the risk of sounding like a stalker, has anybody noticed how much Cassandra Calogera looks like Sara in her anal scene on Reality Kings?
:glugglug:

casbv.png

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
We never posted anything on that in this thread before now.