• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

3 types of white dudes

oh boy.
i'm just saying the three general types of white dudes from the united states do fit in these 3 categorys, generally speaking.
of course you can be more specific, or less.

i will clarify more.
the english came to what is now the usa first along with other nationalities but mostly english.
then came the irish.
they eventually both mixed together a lot mainly due to similar appearance and a common language.
then came many from other euro countries but mostly italian ,german and poles.
most mixed over a generation or three, some didnt, except for the italians who stuck together longer ,even to this day there are more pure italians in the usa then any other pure descendants of europen countries.

nothing racist about it, just observations.

i can tell for the most part if an american is from irish, italian, german or polish descent.
some of us are so mixed its hard to pinpoint it.
now i rented rooms in colombia to foriegners for about 2 years and ive met or seen hundreds here.
all i'm saying is that i never saw a wap looking foreigner here.
not many pollock or kraut looking americans either.
never met a ginny.
almost all are mick or limey looking guys.
keeping in mind almost all are here for one reason only and thats hunting pussy i was just wondering why this is.
Scandinavians were definitely coming in in the nineteenth century, and then another wave came in the early-twentieth century.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You'd be fucked trying to figure me out - I'm Swiss, Irish, English AND Polish.
Not to mention that being English is by default being a mix of MANY bloodlines...

ive never met another italian descent foreigner here and i wonder why.

any theories?

The Italian go to Argentina as did a lot of fugitive WWII Nazis.

BTW, We are all mutts. The idea of a pure European genotype is a silly notion.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
So, how does Scandinavian looking dude look like?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The Italian go to Argentina as did a lot of fugitive WWII Nazis.

BTW, We are all mutts. The idea of a pure European genotype is a silly notion.

ok ymi
there is a lot of italian blood mixed in with the argentinians., thats true.
i'm talking about italiam americans visiting particularly colombia but probably all of south america.
like ive said ive seen hundreds, never an italian looking guy.
never.
i dont expect a definitive answer btw but it must have some social reason.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
it wasnt meant to a joke but i guess it is funny.
but that guy, if he was any more irish looking he'd be a freakin leprechaun

You said you were using strongmen. And apparently all Irish, English and Jewish people are ugly as fuck. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

No, bro, I think we are a lot on the same page. I think there is no question I can grab one of my local comrades and without asking their general background I can have a good idea about them because of bone structure and stuff like that. I think I can spot an Irishman, wherease the Germs and Swedes are a little more difficult, but there are common characteristics. :2 cents: (and of couse,l this is just an observation).

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yep.
even if someone is mixed as most of us are there is usually one , lets say heritage thats more prominent then the others.
of europeans, irish/scottish are obvious.
so are italians, spanish,and greek.
the others are more difficult to identify such as slavic, central euros german, french ,scandinavian, ect.
thats why i initially labeled them as european looking

yep.
even if someone is mixed as most of us are there is usually one , lets say heritage thats more prominent then the others.
of europeans, irish/scottish are obvious.
so are italians, spanish,and greek.
the others are more difficult to identify such as slavic, central euros german, french ,scandinavian, ect.
thats why i initially labeled them as european looking

One of my very best friends is a swarthy Pollock. He has dark hair/eyes, but his sisters have light blond hair and blue/green eyes. It just kind of comes down to recessve genes and things like that.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
are we in denial that people from certain nationalities have certain physical characteristics?
italians are the most identifiable of the euros i think.
:wtf:
You realise that "Europe" can be considered to stretch from Russia to Greece? There's a lot of diffo types in that.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
lol. No shit. I almost laughed at the link with the Scandinavian dude because I have an oval shaped face like him (but I ain't 'roided out like that dude, lol) :)

He was Sweden's strongest man, so I doubt that he's using steroids.

Sweden -- Steroids.

Looks the same to me! And it starts with the same letter!

:cue eerie music: