• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

3 types of white dudes

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
i live in a country that is not my native country.
there are not many foreigners here but the ones who do come here are 99% men hunting pussy.
sex tourists.

i notice there seem to be three genetic types of white americans.

english/irish types - very white, fair skin.
european types - ancestry from germany, poland, ect.
italian/greek types- darker skin, hair.

for some reason almost all out of the hundreds ive seen here are the english/irish type.
i wonder why but i do have an idea.
ive never met another italian descent foreigner here and i wonder why.

any theories?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:dunno: got me ma dude!
I'm just a white man from Jersey...fuck do I know?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Come down south and you'll see a lot of Scotch-Irish and Native American.

My phenotype is like a combo of all three, in a way. I don't know why they would go down there though, maybe because they want something "exotic"? :dunno:personally to me the most exotic women in the world are Northern European because of the recessive genotype, but that's just me. :cool: Otherwise, If I could try another flavor, I'd like to annihilate a little Indochinese girl. That would be fun just for shits and giggles.

You have chosen not to differentiate the "Euro Types" from either of the other two categories you've put up here, you just say they're from places within continental Europe. What factors do these "white dudes" posses that would allow you to pick them out in a crowd over the Anglo-Celtic Types and those who have ancestors who came from in and around the Mediterranean?

If there aren't any noticeable features about those "white dudes" from the Euro zone then you're attempting to differentiate between them for no reason.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
"italian/greek types- darker skin, hair"

That is worth a laugh, I am an North Indian myself and I have been mistaken for Italian before but MOST Italians do not have dark features. Most have Light brown hair, some even have Blonde hair (North Italy) and olive skin is not that common either, most have White skin. Think of Leonel Messi, that is what your average Italian looks like in terms of features. Dark hair and darker skin are not common among Italians, maybe Sicilians and Maltese but not most Italians.

i live in a country that is not my native country.
there are not many foreigners here but the ones who do come here are 99% men hunting pussy.
sex tourists.

i notice there seem to be three genetic types of white americans.

for some reason almost all out of the hundreds ive seen here are the english/irish type.
i wonder why but i do have an idea.
ive never met another italian descent foreigner here and i wonder why.

any theories?

I don't know...but if we all try hard enough we can come up with a controversial reason that'll rile people up. :anonymous

its reverse-racism when its about white dudes :cool:

What the fuck is "reverse-racism"?

Anyway, this thread is definitely wrong. Besides what BlueBalls already pointed out, I'd like to second what STDiva said.

I'm German and I'm not blonde and blue-eyed. I defeat almost every stereotype except the one that German white dudes can't dance. In fact, I have been asked whether I was Indian, Greek, Italian... but never did anyone who didn't know my ethnicity guess that I was German. What category do I go in? Oddities?

Dude, seriously, don't categorize people by their looks.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
People think I am a tall Inuit, without a tan.

What the fuck is "reverse-racism"?

Anyway, this thread is definitely wrong. Besides what BlueBalls already pointed out, I'd like to second what STDiva said.

I'm German and I'm not blonde and blue-eyed. I defeat almost every stereotype except the one that German white dudes can't dance. In fact, I have been asked whether I was Indian, Greek, Italian... but never did anyone who didn't know my ethnicity guess that I was German. What category do I go in? Oddities?

Dude, seriously, don't categorize people by their looks.

Settle down. I see no big deal with talking about phenotype. People are so fucking fussy when it comes to anything related to race and/or comminalities. :rolleyes:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
the Italians respect the local druglord's (read:mafia) territory and refrain from instigating any type of dispute?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
oh boy.
i'm just saying the three general types of white dudes from the united states do fit in these 3 categorys, generally speaking.
of course you can be more specific, or less.

i will clarify more.
the english came to what is now the usa first along with other nationalities but mostly english.
then came the irish.
they eventually both mixed together a lot mainly due to similar appearance and a common language.
then came many from other euro countries but mostly italian ,german and poles.
most mixed over a generation or three, some didnt, except for the italians who stuck together longer ,even to this day there are more pure italians in the usa then any other pure descendants of europen countries.

nothing racist about it, just observations.

i can tell for the most part if an american is from irish, italian, german or polish descent.
some of us are so mixed its hard to pinpoint it.
now i rented rooms in colombia to foriegners for about 2 years and ive met or seen hundreds here.
all i'm saying is that i never saw a wap looking foreigner here.
not many pollock or kraut looking americans either.
never met a ginny.
almost all are mick or limey looking guys.
keeping in mind almost all are here for one reason only and thats hunting pussy i was just wondering why this is.