• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

3 Girl Blowjob: Can't find the video

Okay, ages ago there was a video of 3 girls giving this white guy a blowjob. The girls were all white too. His dick was pretty small too. All I can remember is, there was one girl at each side and one at the center, sucking his cock. At the end, the girls kept licking and sucking his cock, the he shot a cumshot on the center girls face, while he dribbled some more cum out after. All I know is that one of the girls on the side was a brunette and one was a blond, and she had kinda big white teeth, not buck though. Hope t his description is good

Thans very much! I tried to look for that particular scene(even pics), but I can't find any media on that scene. I found the DVD cover etc, but not any media for that scene. If anyone can help me find even a few pics or anything of that scene I would b very grateful :nanner:

i dont know if wank DOT net is allowed here but i just found this

*edit* please read the board rules for vids - sharing content is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
This the video where at the end, one of the girls is amazed at how high up the guy's balls are?

If so, then the google advice above is spot on and will get you to the video. You can find it at pretty much all the regular video sites and it's been around for a while, too... I remember stumbling upon this once and being strangely fascinated by it. I mean, despite the grainy film and the horrible camera angles, it's still quite hot.