• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2pac Or Biggie?

2Pac Or Biggie?

• 2PAC

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • BIGGIE

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • To close to call

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I've been listening to a lot of 2pac, Big and Wu Tang lately and I would say that technically, Biggie is the greatest of all time, but as far as putting your pain on a track goes, 2pac did that better than any other rapper on Me Against the World. They were both different in their styles so I'm going to go with a tie.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Too close to call - but I wouldn't label either as "the greatest" (but what do I know? I still miss Grandmaster Caz)....

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Tupac for me

Biggie. Both were lyrically brilliant...I edge it to Biggie just because he didn't have the finishing of art schooling that Pac had. Not sure what role it played in the success of Pac's career but hard to ignore the possibility.:2 cents:

BIG without question!!!

Pac was a better rapper, but BIG was a much better lyricist and was a phenom from the start. BIG changed the landscape of hip-hop with his versatility and personality. I'd have way more respect for Pac if he didn't decide to live out his gangsta fantasies.

Biggie , without a doubt , he had better lyrics , a better flow and his first album is better than 2pac's entire discography , don't get me wrong I think 2pac was a great rapper but I just prefer Biggie because he had some self mockery in his lyrics and I can always appreciate that. Plus he made a track named Suicidal Thoughts , so that makes me really respect him because not many folks dare to touch on that subject....

Biggie , without a doubt , he had better lyrics , a better flow and his first album is better than 2pac's entire discography , don't get me wrong I think 2pac was a great rapper but I just prefer Biggie because he had some self mockery in his lyrics and I can always appreciate that. Plus he made a track named Suicidal Thoughts , so that makes me really respect him because not many folks dare to touch on that subject....

im not from the sudan, shmuck
fuck that fat ass, he was scared of tupac :thefinger

I guess you guys overthere in Sudan just caught that news about both rappers getting killed in a shooting only a couple of months ago....

By 2011 you'll find out that a white boy makes it big in the Hip-hop industry as well and by 2015 you all be riding around on your camels bumping "In da club" out of cheap imported chinese radio's because it's the newest jam on the Sudanese radio airwaves....

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I guess you guys overthere in Sudan just caught that news about both rappers getting killed in a shooting only a couple of months ago....

By 2011 you'll find out that a white boy makes it big in the Hip-hop industry as well and by 2015 you all be riding around on your camels bumping "In da club" out of cheap imported chinese radio's because it's the newest jam on the Sudanese radio airwaves....

Don't let yourself be trolled, Afficial. He's just playing at being a comedian so you will reply. If I see a Metallica vs Megadeth thread I ignore it and carry on to a thread I like cos I don't like that kind of music. What i don't do is put a post saying they both suck to piss people off. :lame:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Neither one. I'm not really sure how yelling angrily over a beat qualifies as music, but hey, to each his own...

im not from the sudan, shmuck

You sound mad... you mad???

Anywayz, you forget about how Pac was runnin' around award shows with a bullet-proof vest and body guards...

You forgot about how he was doin' the humpty dance in Digital Underground videos...

You forgot how he telling women to 'Keep Ya' Up' and then gettin' booked on rape charges...

You forgot that Pac was runnin' from himself. You forgot who was really shook. This is the same dude who ran behind Suge and the Bloods because he was scared and knew he couldn't do it alone. That's the Pac y'all try to forget about.

yawn :sleep: like i said im not from there, im from the states. i know all too well about mr. shakur and mr. wallace. as for you, your a bitch. you neg. rep me cause you think im from the sudan and my opinion isnt valid :rofl:

heres a blast from the past for ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX7eQQyHji8