• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2021 new year, new changes

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Make Likes and Dislikes anonymous.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Why you have something to hide?

Only a few users click Like and I've only seen maybe 5 Dislikes so far, because the username is displayed.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Why you have something to hide?
Everybody has something to hide. If you don't, you just haven't been caught, and had it pointed out yet.
Only a few users click Like and I've only seen maybe 5 Dislikes so far, because the username is displayed.
That Like is from me, dude.

If you can't make them anonymous, give equal billing.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

One theory is maybe you're not seeing a lot of dislikes because people are actually being nice. :angel1:

Honestly, the last thing I want to see is a bunch of anonymous red thumbs everywhere. There's enough negativity on the net as it is. FreeOnes should be a happy place, with plenty of titties to go around.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I don't care either way, I was only making the point that the Like & Dislike function is useless because barely anyone is using it.
Let's forget I mentioned it and have a happy day.

If you like a post Like it, otherwise don't rate it.

DrakeM

You saw the whole of the moon
I don't care either way, I was only making the point that the Like & Dislike function is useless because barely anyone is using it.
Let's forget I mentioned it and have a happy day.

If you like a post Like it, otherwise don't rate it.
...which is why I'd like to see an "Off Topic" selection. That's about the only time I'd use Dislike is because someone is clearly and knowingly going off topic in a thread. It would still be a Dislike but with a clear reason behind it. There could also be a Duplicate Post button but I tend to be more lenient on that one given the lack of a function to properly sort posts newest to oldest.

Last edited:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
You've lost a lot of content since the change over...particularly with models from more than 25 years ago. You say it's because of a lack of market interest in vintage stuff online. I'm telling you it's there. Just look for it. Rebuild the new site like the old one was...so when I look up a classic model or actress, I don't have to see that the individual's page no longer exists...and face the fact that I have more content in my hard drives for this model than you guys have on your site.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I wish to be able to see the last person who made a post in a thread. like we used to be able to do. If you are searching for Sally and you know you posted in her thread a few days ago, you can look for your name and find it easier. Thread starter is nice but not really useful

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Let's make the year 2021 truly the year in which we like all things that are good. Here's hoping that each and every one of you like many things.

but anyone can suggest a babe not in our database

Thanks, I just submitted my request to have her added to the database. Having her added to FreeOnes is my wish for this year.

Also you can't change post in the ID Babe section from [Needs ID] to [Solved] on the mobile version without reporting it to the moderators. I hope it is intended to have this fixed in the future.

I have already made my two major site-wide custom game requests to Petra. No more ideas on that front at the moment. I don't expect anything to ever come out of either of those ideas, since both are fairly complicated and most likely work-intensive (possibly maintenance-intensive as well).

As others have said, if the Freeones shop would ever update again after... what has it been, more than 10 years certainly? If you might add just one proper item with an actual fucktional [sic] use (fleshlight, anal plug, dildo, realdoll or some other sex toys), I might just maybe possibly sometimes spend some points / credits / what-have-yous there, but if and only if you handle any personal information with encryption (and other security measures besides) that's much harder to crack than the surface of a neutron star and that any personal info will be destroyed in any and all of your databases after the transaction is verified to be complete and items have been received. If that can't be done, I'll just have to use them on purely digital stuff (if I ever can stand going back to the main site to buy galleries or whatever else).

Other than that, STOP this mobile shit cesspool that the main site is spiraling down into. The forum works reasonably well, whereas the main site is aggravating as hell to use with its insanely inconsistent zooming, video screens you can't get rid of by scrolling, excessively large thumbnails and all the rest of the "mobile device" asskissery. Mobilitis at its worst, broken by design on proper desktop computers. Do not be a fucking sheep and directly just copy every other site that have been ruined everywhere else on the internet. I am close to just hosts-blocking your main site completely to avoid the aggravation when I end up there. I can't be bothered to try and fix everything you destroy on the desktop side of usability with userscripts, far too much work and sometimes either impossible or beyond my mediocre scripting skills or patience for coding. The last one is especially in very short supply.

The realdoll was a joke. The cost of that even not including shipping would surely be in tens of millions of credits.

Last edited: