• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012/2013 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they obviously couldn't defend Lee in the end zone, but let's throw it to the fullback.

I think I'm having a heart attack.

Haters gonna hate.
:D

Notre Dame had plenty of luck on their side this year, no question about that. However, they also put up some pretty impressive numbers. They only allowed something like ten touchdowns all year. That shit is impressive. They're a pretty good team, you have to agree.

Are they going to get slaughtered by Alabama? Very likely. However, they won their chance to get slaughtered. I'm hoping for a miracle so 'bama doesn't repeat.

Wasn't there some wager made about this game?

This will do.

:hatsoff:

I'm officially resolving you of any responsibility in this. Don't do it. It's a lucky year for Notre Dame. You're a big man for stepping up, but I readily acknowledge that there were many things working in Notre Dame's favour. There's not one here that would mind if you didn't change your avatar, myself included. Just enjoy football.

Great title game i predict Alabama 56 Notre Dame 6. The schmucks did not beat anybody this year. And they lost the Stanford game I have no idea why that is not a hot topic the ball crossed the goal line by a foot and a half.

Just another terrible BCS championship game.

Hate the SEC with a passion but The Irish have no chance in hell of beating any of them what a sad joke.

Bring on a playoff expose the weak teams for who they are.

Great title game i predict Alabama 56 Notre Dame 6. The schmucks did not beat anybody this year. And they lost the Stanford game I have no idea why that is not a hot topic the ball crossed the goal line by a foot and a half.

While that call was crazy, I think it only would have tied the game.

I'm officially resolving you of any responsibility in this. Don't do it. It's a lucky year for Notre Dame. You're a big man for stepping up, but I readily acknowledge that there were many things working in Notre Dame's favour. There's not one here that would mind if you didn't change your avatar, myself included. Just enjoy football.

No no no. I ran my mouth, now I can wear the stupid avatar. It matches my rep, anyway.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Seven of the last nine popes are choosing Notre Dame on their spot cards. That's pontifilicious!

This ND team is the shittiest and luckiest team to ever participate in the NC. What hasn't gone their way? If Barkley plays, ND loses tonight. I feel sick. Congrats though, Dirk. Ugh. Please beat Bama.

On the plus side, two SEC teams won't play in the NC.

On the shitty side, Bama is going to repeat.

Fire Lane Kiffin. 2 1st and goals and you get 3 points? End your life.

NOT SO FAST!.....i hope you are right....but hats off to ND they did what they had to...took care of what was in front of them. but all of a sudden georgia is all i thought they would be at the first of the year. i picked georgia to win the SEC....if im wrong..i am good with that. but they are MUCH improved and i would say the qb goes in the top 3

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Ok I bleed Maize N Blue and I certainly wish the Wolverines would have spoiled ohio's perfect season, but for some reason I wasn't that upset the Wolverines lost today, for one beating the Fuckeye's would have only spoiled ohio from having an unbeaten season, whoopdy doo. the fact that ohio wasn't ranked, and can't play a bowl game because of there sanctions (which I think should have been for multiple years) really diminished this years game. this years game really meant nothing, whether Michigan won or lost it didn't do much for there season, it wasn't gonna get them into the big-ten championship game and it had no BCS implications either way. so whatever it was a nothing game for both teams. :clap:

Now the real reason I am posting is because I think even though ND ran the table and went undefeated, they IMO are pretenders, the Crimson Tide is gonna stomp them in the National Championship game, I am saying it now, Alabama is gonna rip notre dame a new asshole.... ND is no competition for Alabama and I think the Crimson Tide will expose ND as an over-rated good team, thats no where near the caliber of team Alabama really is. if I get proven wrong then so be it, but IMO the BCS game will be a blowout or atleast a pretty convincing win by Alabama. :2 cents:

Also, has anyone else been hearing rumors that Texas has been making inquiries into hiring Saban away from Alabama?[/QUOTE]

man bama fans wouldnt let nick leave if we had to set up people with buckets at intersections ......:chickendance:

Has anyone ever coached 3 different schools to championships?

Haven't heard of anyone doing so before. If you could go to three different schools and bring the football program to prominence like that, I'd say you're likely a good coach.

And about Notre Dame and Alabama - I'll be more than thrilled if Notre Dame keeps it within two scores. I'ma make a prediction here:
Alabama 21-Notre Dame 13

Notre Dame does have one of the best defenses in the country.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Going to try this again as most of you know I am a FSU fan and I live in SEC country of the 14 teams in the SEC 9 of them are going to bowl games of that 9 six of them have 10 wins or more. Damn I am a nerd. Well FSU still has the Orange Bowl.:crying:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Danny Hope being fired at Purdue was the best news I heard today. At the beginning of year, he said this was the most talented team he'd ever coached. Really? It sure as fuck didn't look like it on the field. At times this year, Ross-Ade stadium was less than half full. This team was just not fun to watch. I hope Purdue brings in a quality replacement.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...boilermakers-fire-coach-danny-hope-four-years

Gene Chizik out at Auburn, no shock there.

Without the one season with Cam Newton, hes a losing coach there. Shouldve done everything he could to stop Gus Malzohn from going to Arkansas St.

Danny Hope being fired at Purdue was the best news I heard today. At the beginning of year, he said this was the most talented team he'd ever coached. Really? It sure as fuck didn't look like it on the field. At times this year, Ross-Ade stadium was less than half full. This team was just not fun to watch. I hope Purdue brings in a quality replacement.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...boilermakers-fire-coach-danny-hope-four-years

Yup. I hope they bring in someone quality. Who is a huge question.

Also, has anyone else been hearing rumors that Texas has been making inquiries into hiring Saban away from Alabama?
man bama fans wouldnt let nick leave if we had to set up people with buckets at intersections ......:chickendance:
One of the local sportswriters heard this from some of his sources, and Nick Saban has said before he doesn't much care for maintaining a program, he wants to build one. He did it at LSU. He did it at Alabama. And, I've always felt that Texas was one of the premiere programs in the country. Their only problem has been mediocre coaching. The real question is, would Saban leave? Obviously, Bama could and would match any offer, but if Saban truly wants to try and build a third champion, he may not care about the money. Still, if Texas did make a run at him, I think they would offer at least 8 million per year, possibly more.

Has anyone ever coached 3 different schools to championships?
I don't think so, but it has been done at 2 schools more than once.

Gene Chizik out at Auburn, no shock there.

Without the one season with Cam Newton, hes a losing coach there. Shouldve done everything he could to stop Gus Malzohn from going to Arkansas St.
:chickendance: Chizik is gone! :chickendance:

Chizik couldn't have stopped Malzahn from leaving. Gus has wanted to be a head coach for a long time, and who can blame him. Wherever he's coached, his offense have shined. He could have become the head coach at Vandy, but two things stopped him:

1) He made a promise to Chizik that he would stay at least 3 years.
2) Nobody in their right mind wants to coach at Vandy.

After his third year, his promise was kept, so he left. Yes, it was Arky State and yes he took a big pay cut, but he knew if he could do well there, it would be a stepping stone to a bigger and better program. Several jobs have opened up, so, we'll see.

Also, the rumor mill around here is Petrino is pushing for the Auburn job, but he's getting a cold shoulder.

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
One of the local sportswriters heard this from some of his sources, and Nick Saban has said before he doesn't much care for maintaining a program, he wants to build one. He did it at LSU. He did it at Alabama. And, I've always felt that Texas was one of the premiere programs in the country. Their only problem has been mediocre coaching. The real question is, would Saban leave? Obviously, Bama could and would match any offer, but if Saban truly wants to try and build a third champion, he may not care about the money. Still, if Texas did make a run at him, I think they would offer at least 8 million per year, possibly more.

I don't think so, but it has been done at 2 schools more than once.

:chickendance: Chizik is gone! :chickendance:

Chizik couldn't have stopped Malzahn from leaving. Gus has wanted to be a head coach for a long time, and who can blame him. Wherever he's coached, his offense have shined. He could have become the head coach at Vandy, but two things stopped him:

1) He made a promise to Chizik that he would stay at least 3 years.
2) Nobody in their right mind wants to coach at Vandy.

After his third year, his promise was kept, so he left. Yes, it was Arky State and yes he took a big pay cut, but he knew if he could do well there, it would be a stepping stone to a bigger and better program. Several jobs have opened up, so, we'll see.

Also, the rumor mill around here is Petrino is pushing for the Auburn job, but he's getting a cold shoulder.

You made some damn good points Connor but Vandy was building up a damn good program three years ago now look at them they are damn good.Well as good as Vandy could be anyway.I would have like to see Malzahn go to Vandy back then.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yup. I hope they bring in someone quality. Who is a huge question.

Rumor is Jim Tressel is in the mix and has already been interviewed. I think that's wishful thinking. Why the fuck would he want to come here and coach? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have him. I just don't see it happening. Purdue doesn't/won't pay coaches (see Matt Painter). I don't see how they could pony up the cash to bring in a big name.

My guess is they bring in some no name coordinator or head coach from a smaller program. Out last two head coaches came from Wyoming and Eastern Kentucky. I see no reason why it would be any different this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.