• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012/2013 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I can see it already... the Leprechauns go undefeated. Play Whatever-SEC-Team-They-Put-In-There for the BCS Championship, get beat by 17 or more...then I get to hear the SEC fans rave on about how dominating their conference is. God! When do we start the playoff, so that two more SEC teams can get in there and piss everybody off????

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Like I said, Oregon always blows their Chance in the end. Sad to see Kansas State fall as well. What another horrible National Championship games this is turning out to be.

Another reason for me to hate conference championship games: UCLA and Stanford play this coming Saturday and if Stanford wins, six days later UCLA and Stanford will play again in the conference championship game :drama: :sleep:

Like I said, Oregon always blows their chance in the end.

Duck field goal in OT hits the fucking upright.
Stanford's possession they fumble the ball into a pack of Oregon defenders but miraculously recover the ball......

I swear we're cursed :(

Like I said, Oregon always blows their chance in the end. Sad to see Kansas State fall as well. What another horrible National Championship games this is turning out to be.

ease up bro...all in all...you couldnt make a bad game out of the top 5 teams...couldnt be done..who ever gets the wav this year i am looking for some bowl games from hell. 2 ways you can look at that at this moment i think any team in the top 5 would be a hell of a game..pair them as you wish....however i dont like this shit either..i think we should play the top 10 teams off...hell with what conference they from..i am for playoffs as much as you guys. but remember we had a undefeated team playing for the nc last year ....as i remember it wasnt much of a game............

This weekend will be interesting. We could end with another NC like last year, 2 SEC teams, but that depends on whether Florida gets by FSU.

Notre Dame may be undefeated, but they've been really lucky and I think USC takes them down.

The Buckeye/Wolverine game would have been an interesting factor, with OSU possibly getting there, but being ineligible really fucks the picture (or clears it).

No matter what happens to OSU or Notre Dame, I think Coach of the Year comes down to Urban Meyer or Brian Kelly.

What a bloody day for college football yesterday was. Wow!

I think you're right, Connor. Regardless of what you think of their teams, coach of the year should be one of those two. Amazing that #1 got bumped two weeks in a row by unranked teams, and amazing that #1 AND #2 got bumped this week. Frankly, it would have been better for the Irish if either #1 or 2 had not lost - I fancy Notre Dame's chances against either Oregon or K State far more than Alabama.

The danger this week is for the players at Notre Dame to focus on the National Title game, and not to prepare for USC. I know USC isn't good this year, but playing them at home is never a gimmie, even if their quarter back is likely to be out. It'll be a tough game, but I'm pretty sure the Irish come out on top, thus guaranteeing their place in the title game. And I think they deserve it.

Please let two teams finish undefeated. If a one loss SEC champ gets in over an undefeated team, I'm quitting life.

ok ST your off suicide watch..cant take undefeated from ND.. #1..i think they sewed that up.....IF IF they beat usc...somehow i figure usc wins that game if barkley is one armed. lets say...usc wins this one...georgia wins in atlanta....this could wound up..the greatest screwed up crybaby season of all ....what a mess....

ok ST your off suicide watch..cant take undefeated from ND.. #1..i think they sewed that up.....IF IF they beat usc...somehow i figure usc wins that game if barkley is one armed. lets say...usc wins this one...georgia wins in atlanta....this could wound up..the greatest screwed up crybaby season of all ....what a mess....

The real screw-up, next week:

Notre Dame loses - Florida, Georgia and Alabama win.

This would probably mean the winner of the SEC champ game plays Florida for the NC. If the bitching wasn't bad enough last year, imagine how it would be if this scenario happened for a second year in a row.

:eek:

The real screw-up, next week:

Notre Dame loses - Florida, Georgia and Alabama win.

This would probably mean the winner of the SEC champ game plays Florida for the NC. If the bitching wasn't bad enough last year, imagine how it would be if this scenario happened for a second year in a row.

:eek:

crybaby looking for a place to happen lolololol:weeping: bama or georgia will eliminate one or the other but florida and oregon is going to BITCHHHH......maybe this year will force playoffs..........tell you what..after the bama georgia game...its crying time again...i am not sure who?if georgia beats bama...may be so much crying you think elvis dyed again........

Last edited:
crybaby looking for a place to happen lolololol:weeping: bama or georgia will eliminate one or the other but florida and oregon is going to BITCHHHH......maybe this year will force playoffs..........tell you what..after the bama georgia game...its crying time again...i am not sure who?if georgia beats bama...may be so much crying you think elvis dyed again........

You do realize:

1) Next year, the 4 team playoff starts.

2) Look at the next to last word in your quote. What did Elvis dye and what color was it? :rofl:

You do realize:

1) Next year, the 4 team playoff starts.

2) Look at the next to last word in your quote. What did Elvis dye and what color was it? :rofl:

his hair when they faked his death....:moon:4 team my AZZ.. it needs to be 10 team..in fact..i think we should play football till july...take a month off and start over...........

his hair when they faked his death....:moon:4 team my AZZ.. it needs to be 10 team..in fact..i think we should play football till july...take a month off and start over...........

10 is too much. An 8 team playoff is perfect. The way I see it, if you can't make it into the top 8 by the end of the year, then you don't deserve to a shot.

So far two coaches out before the end of the regular season. Who are likely to be the most targeted mud major coaches for the high level FBS jobs?

So far two coaches out before the end of the regular season. Who are likely to be the most targeted mud major coaches for the high level FBS jobs?

I'm praying Chizik gets the axe. When he was hired, I told everyone he would suck, but when he hired Malzahn to run the offense, I knew they'd score big, so I gave him a chance and Malzahn's offense delivered a National Championship. Now, 1 year into Malzahn's departure, Auburn is 3-8, soon to be 3-9 and it really should have been 2-10. Obviously, Chizik is horrible.

Also, has anyone else been hearing rumors that Texas has been making inquiries into hiring Saban away from Alabama?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Fuck me sideways. Wittek isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is. It looks like Notre Dame is going to the NC game.

If anyone needs me, I'll be slitting my wrists and falling on swords in the bathroom.

This ND team is the shittiest and luckiest team to ever participate in the NC. What hasn't gone their way? If Barkley plays, ND loses tonight. I feel sick. Congrats though, Dirk. Ugh. Please beat Bama.

On the plus side, two SEC teams won't play in the NC.

On the shitty side, Bama is going to repeat.

Fire Lane Kiffin. 2 1st and goals and you get 3 points? End your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.