• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2008/2009 Fantasy Premier League

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Hey guys... I just created a FreeOnes League in Fantasy Premier League game... the code to our league is 823689-153118

Let's discuss about this great game and invite others to play!!!

i joined the league with my team: Ac MsDawnP.

1: Reina

2: Gallas 3: Ferdinand 4: Laursen 5: Cole A

6: Boateng 7: Kuyt 8: Petrov

9: Van Persie 10: Yakubu 11: Torres (C)

12: Schwarzer Goalkeeper
13: Wilkinson Defender
14: Mullins Midfielder
15: Muamba Midfielder

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Looks interesting. I just create my team. Will see if I join this thing. I have no experience with things like that.

StormRuller

it's my first time playing Fantasy Premier League!

my team:
Gomes
Ferreira - Arbeloa - Alex - Neville
Downing - Elano - Hamann - Scholes
Rooney (C) - Berbatov

substitutes: Schwarzer - Jo - Boa Morte - Huth

Just joined your league :thumbsup:

My Team - DropItLikeItsHot XI

James
Carragher Ferdinand (C) Johnson Cahill
Fabregas Young A Modric Bentley
Torres Ashton

Subs
Schwarzer Zamora Mendes Clement

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
My Team:

Cech
Clichy - Ferdinand (C) - Gallas - S. Campbell
Eboue - T. Cahill - Hargreaves - Nani
Santa Cruz - Drogba

Subs:
Schwarzer
K-P. Boateng
Huth
Kanu

I was kinda annoyed because they capped the limit on players from one team you could select. I couldn't load up on my GOONERS! BOO! They did a good job assigning dollar values, I thought....

My team is TitsRock's Gooners managed by Titsrock Wenger

Calamity James

Sagna--Young, L--Chimbonda--Clichy

Mullins--Fabregas--Gerrard--Dempsey (C)

Santa Cruz--Crouch

Subs: Yukuba, Scharner, Muamba, Kirkland (GK)

I'm fairly happy with my team...Mullins and Young, L are my weak starters, I think. They were purely money/minutes picks...I had to fit them in my budget once I had bought my other players. I was torn with how to fit RvPersie in the lineup. I was going to drop Sagna but then that would've screwed up getting Gerrard and my Midfield wouldn't be that strong.

Clint Dempsey's my Captain!

StormRuller

I was kinda annoyed because they capped the limit on players from one team you could select. I couldn't load up on my GOONERS! BOO! They did a good job assigning dollar values, I thought....
me too... I didn't know I coudn't have lots of players from one single team... I had a lot from Manchester and I had to take one off... in the Fantasy of Brazilian League I can put as many player as I want from one single team!

I tried to change 2 players from my team but I can't do it... after I complete my team I can't change it no more??? Only subs allowed??

Team's called PrideOfTheSouth
Keepers: David James, Shay Given
Defenders: Richard Dunne, Martin Laursen, Nicky Shorey, Gary Neville, Johnny Evans.
Midfielders: Aaron Lennon, (big fat) Frank Lampard, Matty Taylor, Jimmy Bullard, Lassana Diarra.
Strikers: Jermaine Defoe, Fernando Torres, Dave Kitson.

I can't wait for the Victory Parade when a YANK takes home the trophy! My team is going to breakout and rack up the points...here's a tip to my competitors: Gael Clichy - D - 10 goals this season....

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I can't wait for the Victory Parade when a YANK takes home the trophy! My team is going to breakout and rack up the points...here's a tip to my competitors: Gael Clichy - D - 10 goals this season....

I'll take it he'll be Arsenals top scorer this season :D

There is more chance of my team (Newcastle Utd) winning the league than that happening :D