• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2 Months into Her 1st Term, Ilhan Omar’s Constituents Already Talking About Primarying Her

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Omar Doesn’t Care About Her Congressional Oath – Is It Time To Remove Her Before Things Get Worse?
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/oma...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
I have a good idea of what it's like living in Minneapolis, MN what with the Congressional Oath-tossing in the trash of that USA trashing Omar.

Over here in West Texas we have our own version of a Congressional Oath in the Trash Tosser.
We have our own Treasonous Dumbass Cunt --- Veronica Escobar, also a Freshman.
She's SUPPOSED to be a U. S. House Representative. However, in reality, all she is is a Central America Representative, a Mexico Representative --- an ANY other Country Representative EXCEPT for the USA. She'll walk over red hot sharp spikes if it means getting more illegals into the USA. She does NOTHING for any USA citizen.

In other words --------- she's a typical Democrat.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Senator Rand Paul has previously hammered Omar for trashing America as well, offering to buy her a ticket to go visit Somalia.

“She has the honor of actually winning a seat in Congress and she says we’re a terrible country?” he asked a reporter at the time. “I think that’s about as ungrateful as you can get.”

“While I’m not saying we forcibly send her anywhere, I’m willing to contribute to buy her a ticket to go visit Somalia,” added Paul.
Well, I vote that we DO forcibly send that PITA shitbag back to under that rock from which she crawled out of back in Somalia.

georges

Staff member

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Ilhan Omar Has Tough Challenge In Her Home District, Primary Victory Isn’t Guaranteed
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ilh...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
Nice work if you can marry into it:
“I don’t pay my husband. I pay the firm to do work and that [$600,000] really is an example of that work. It was the first time we placed a TV ad, which is surprising to me because that’s not something we’re used to in the 5th, and that money went to place that ad and to make sure we have digital ads, to make sure we have literature that’s being sent to our constituents, because it is get-out-the-vote efforts for us.”

georges

Staff member
Hope springs eternal for TrumpTards and their far right propaganda media, and it's really not hope for reliable information, it's hoping their dank memes go viral.
Because the mainstream media is realiable, right?

This is why Term Limits make sense. If her constituents want her, that is fine.

I look at McConnell and Pelosi and I feel disenfranchised.
I haven’t voted for Schumer the last few go-rounds, but I get to own inflicting him on the rest of America as a NYer.

Just as reliable as Fucking Fox News.
My two cents is yes. Aren’t all the cable news networks part of the mainstream.

News was always biased, so were papers. Cronkite was biased and I guess Rather got caught. Maybe Murrow wasn’t. Before my time.

I tend to think the problem is the all day news format. Makes them need to generate drama and become part of it. At one time not too long ago Fox was biased to the right, MSNBC was biased to the left, and CNN seems to be in the middle. That isn’t true any more.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The difference between MSNBC & Fox News is the difference between biased to the left, and outright lies and propaganda.

I would say that assessment is biased. I see them both spinning.

Your opinion is certainly a valid one.

I would say that assessment is biased. I see them both spinning.

"Spinning" is presenting facts that support your argument, while possibly omitting others that don't.

"Lies" is presenting things that aren't facts at all, or misrepresenting materials to suit your narrative. A good example would be repeatedly using an image taken from Ukraine in 2014 and claiming it depicts the current situation in the USA in 2020, among other digitally altered images.

"Propaganda" is tucker carlson appearing on tv night after night, saying that democrats and the BLM movement hate America, that they're tearing down the institutions that keep the country stable, that they're attempting to take away the rights of the average citizen, and that those citizens need to prepare and defend themselves.

Your false equivalence is weak and disgusting.

"Spinning" is presenting facts that support your argument, while possibly omitting others that don't.

"Lies" is presenting things that aren't facts at all, or misrepresenting materials to suit your narrative. A good example would be repeatedly using an image taken from Ukraine in 2014 and claiming it depicts the current situation in the USA in 2020, among other digitally altered images.

"Propaganda" is tucker carlson appearing on tv night after night, saying that democrats and the BLM movement hate America, that they're tearing down the institutions that keep the country stable, that they're attempting to take away the rights of the average citizen, and that those citizens need to prepare and defend themselves.

Your false equivalence is weak and disgusting.

You outrage is comical. Rachel Maddox is the other side of that coin. I do watch her and it is pure propaganda, even if well done at times.

Spare me your narrow viewed outrage. ...or don’t...it can be amusing.

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I direct you to a recent post I made, Maddow is meticiulous in her research, as opposed to trust fund baby Carlson, whose lawyer argued in court that,"(a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true." The fuck outta here with your wishful thinking and false equivalency. "Or not." You can choose to stay willfully misinformed.

Why Biden would be the worst candidate Democrats could pick:

Here's a visual; Tucker Carlson's lawyer argued in court that (a) what Carlson says isn’t news; (b) he doesn’t necessarily do any research; and (c) what he says isn’t necessarily true.

“Would a reasonable viewer be coming here [to ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’] and thinking, ‘This is where I’m going to be hearing the news of the day’?” Fox News attorney Erin Murphy asked in a hearing-via-telephone on Wednesday, according to reporter Frank G. Runyeons’s story at Law360.com.

In an earlier court filing, Murphy referred to “Tucker Carlson Tonight” as “hyperbolic opinion commentary,” not “sober factual reporting.”

This is the sort of propaganda the typical far right Trump supporter consumes to inform their politics, Carlson is not a glaring exception, Carlson isn't even the quintessential purveyor of far right propaganda, but he is an exemplum primi of how it's done. Fake News? You betcha, in spades on the far right.