• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

1960s & 1970s Classic Rock Album Favorites

One of my greatest accomplishments in life is that I can sit down and play that whole album note for note on the the guitar.
Not trying to brag, and most of my family aren't impressed but I worked hard to learn it and I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing it.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If I had to listen to one album for the rest of my life this one wouldn't be it.

finger_lickinweird.jpg

It's a very specific demographic here, but Briana's pugs, or whatever they are, probably love this.

thats_a_very_specific_demographic.jpg

This. Who says the best album covers have to be in English? If I was to make an album of shit music, at least I'd want the world to know I have a 75mm cock.

this_guy_must_have_been_a_heartthrob.jpg

I never bought much of their stuff recorded after 1979 but I still listen to KISS Alive! often. They did a little tweaking it has been revealed, but it's still good.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I can't even begin to find a starting place for this thread....but...

Anything by, Yes, Genesis, E.L.P., Pink Floyd, King Crimson, The Who, The Allman Bros, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Etc., Etc., Etc.

You get the point.

Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell
Queen - A Night at The Opera
Pat Benatar - In the Heat of the Night
Beach Boys - Endless Summer
ELO - A New World Record
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Heart - Dreamboat Annie
The Who - Tommy
Beatles - too many

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Fleetwood Mac = Peter Green, Danny Kirwan, Jeremy Spencer, John McVie, Mick Fleetwood, Christine Perfect, Bob Welch, Dave Walker, Bob Weston, Stevie Nicks, and Lindsey Buckingham