• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

15 year-old girl Massachusetts girl hangs herself after bullying from students...

I hate hearing stories like this :(. I used to get into a lot of fights in HS because of bullies. There's no way I'd stand and watch someone getting bullied without stepping in. Poor girl.

O'Reilly just showed photos of two of the kids (males). Just look like some preppy white boys who thought they were having a laugh or something. If they actually raped her than I would say throw the book at them. If that would've been my sister, on the other hand, they wouldn't walk my streets anymore without looking over their shoulders.

I never got along with preppy white guys...in the case of these I would like to beat them with the flaming two by four. Very sad. :(

They showed pictures of the girls as well. Nothing special looking at all. They will have to live with this the rest of their lives regardless, especially after all they're about to go through.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Looks like it is time to send these children off to juvenile detention for awhile then to regular prison to serve out the rest of their sentence.

Make an example out of them. :hatsoff:

This has to stop. I'd pass a law that would fine the parents $1,000 and send anyone like these children to prison for ten years.

To work not to just sit there and do nothing.

This is my decree. :hammer:

Okay, so there was a new article today in the NY Times. Lots of "blame" to go around here. But I am realizing why this story makes my blood boil so much. We had exchange students at my school and one of them was one of my sisters best friends, and besides the fact that she was a hot German girl, and she was cool as hell, I always thought the exchange students were cool and I went out of my way to make sure I showed them resepect. To be an example of a respectful American young man, and to represent my country with some friggin' dignity, ya know.

I think this is a case of groupthink here, and a disgrace not only to American's the country over, but a god damn disgrace to my race as well. Don't kids have any decency anymore or a mind of their own - one that they can actually apply to certain dillemas in life? All I have to say is these guys (and girls) are real tough making a 15 year old immigrant feel this way. :rolleyes: Knowing these cowards probably have little feeling, empathy or heart, I doubt that they feel any remorse over this, but I sure pray that it haunts them for the rest of their lives.

Okay, so there was a new article today in the NY Times. Lots of "blame" to go around here. But I am realizing why this story makes my blood boil so much. We had exchange students at my school and one of them was one of my sisters best friends, and besides the fact that she was a hot German girl, and she was cool as hell, I always thought the exchange students were cool and I went out of my way to make sure I showed them resepect. To be an example of a respectful American young man, and to represent my country with some friggin' dignity, ya know.

I think this is a case of groupthink here, and a disgrace not only to American's the country over, but a god damn disgrace to my race as well. Don't kids have any decency anymore or a mind of their own - one that they can actually apply to certain dillemas in life? All I have to say is these guys (and girls) are real tough making a 15 year old immigrant feel this way. :rolleyes: Knowing these cowards probably have little feeling, empathy or heart, I doubt that they feel any remorse over this, but I sure pray that it haunts them for the rest of their lives.

unfortunately i think this is probably the closest to the truth here...this kinda shit pisses me off, stuff like this is right up there with rape and child-molestation in my book and those are things i would seriously end lives over...no joke, i'm typically a very calm, easy-going, level headed person in real life but these sorts of things really bring out the side of me that is anything but nice and easy going...its hard to say who's exclusively at fault here, i honestly think everyone is, obviously the fuckheads who did the bullying are primarily, but also the parents of those involved, the faculty at the school and really anyone else who could have had any influence on these kids...

^Great post, man. And I agree 100% about everything you said there. And how do you feel about the mother of one of the bullies defending her daughter and putting down the victim?

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/mother-of-alleged-phoebe-prince-bully-defends-daughter/19421278

I'd like to believe she's telling the truth, but I don't know.

sorry for the double post here but that woman in the article is another great example of SHITTY parenting and another huge ingredient into how these sorts of things can develop..."my kid's an angel", "oh, my kid would never do anything like that"...those lines are shows of complete ignorance, stupidity and negligent parenting, to say her daughter merely called the girl names is no different, that woman really has no idea what her daughter may have done, and even if she does know she is most certainly far too cowardly to admit anything that may reflect negatively on her or her daughter...theres plenty of people that i like and have alot of respect for and as individuals people are alright, but i strongly dislike people in general (society) and the few remaining shreds of respect i have for society are slipping away rapidly...its a fucked up world out there

You get bullying in the UK and Ireland but nothing compared to the seemingly cutthroat experience of going to highschool in the US. She probably wasn't prepared to deal with that level of abuse and being new had no idea where to turn to for help. It just shows how morally corrupt society has become, someone new and lonely should not be used as an easy target, rather they should be helped and made to feel welcome, that's what human compassion is all about, or should be anyway.

I often wonder how the parents of bullies can let their children grow up the be such assholes...and then I realize that most likely the parents are assholes also.