• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

15 year-old girl Massachusetts girl hangs herself after bullying from students...

Parents need to monitor bullying closely and don't brush it off when a child tells them this is happening,

if a parent takes this lightly the child loses all hope and internalized the worthless feelings that lead to this type of thing.

This could have been avoided, tragic.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
It's sad how some kids can't make it past their high school years because of immature bullies. I remember when I got crap from eggheads during my freshman year. Most bullys become failures after venturing out into the real world. It's a shame this girl wasn't able to see past all that bullshit and realize how trivial it is.

It's sad how some kids can't make it past their high school years because of immature bullies. I remember when I got crap from eggheads during my freshman year. Most bullys become failures after venturing out into the real world. It's a shame this girl wasn't able to see past all that bullshit and realize how trivial it is.

Yeah but it depends on how bad the bullying is. I'll go out on a limb and say that most people on this board have been bullied but these days kids really take it to the extremes.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
sad stuff, ive always been a defender of people being bullied, well at least back in high school.
lotta fights.........i hate bullys

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member

Most of us were not bullied like this girl was. Kids take it way to far today.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Most of us were not bullied like this girl was. Kids take it way to far today.
You're prpobably right but it wasn't too long ago when I was in high school. I guess it was easy for me though because I had a stubborn attitude and was prone to getting into fights with bullies. I blame the school faculty. They only encourage kids to just ignore bullies and don't do shit to stop the bullying. You are often forced to fend for yourself.

Lust

Lost at Birth
i hear ya, pk, but i think this is a bit more complex. she moved here from another country, a popular boy at school took an interest in her, then out of jealousy other kids started calling her a slut, knocking books out of her arms while walking down the hall, pelting her with items as she walked home, canvasing internet social outlets with all kinds of insults, lies and stories about her. and this went on for months. that had to have been horrific. to a typical 15 year old girl who wants a boyfriend and be part of girl's group of friends to talk about other boys and things but instead is isolated from the social community and ridiculed by it, that in itself is a death sentence. to a 15 year old boy it means something else, like grab the nearest blunt instrument and start swinging. something i would have done.

i read in the new york times article on this that the school officials were aware of the bullying but did very little to stop it. i think you are spot on in your assessment of the school officials. they didn't even notify the girl's parents. and the time's article spoke of two other kids from that district who were moved to other districts because of the bullying. i would seriously hope that the community takes this as a sign that some changes need to be made in that district's education system.

also here's yet another example of parents creating monsters that harm other children. it's a modern day Frankenstein story

I was lucky because I knew the jocks, the stoners, the wannabes, and my sister was popular as hell. But yeah I saw this stuff happen and briefly had some fags try to punk me in JH, but mostly having popular siblings was a help.

As far as these kids they are a disgrace and deserve the harshest punishment possible. They seem pretty heartless though to have still been talking shit about her even after she took a rope to her neck. This the type of shit that leads to Dylan Kleibold and Eric Harris type massacres.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
i hear ya, pk, but i think this is a bit more complex. she moved here from another country, a popular boy at school took an interest in her, then out of jealousy other kids started calling her a slut, knocking books out of her arms while walking down the hall, pelting her with items as she walked home, canvasing internet social outlets with all kinds of insults, lies and stories about her. and this went on for months. that had to have been horrific. to a typical 15 year old girl who wants a boyfriend and be part of girl's group of friends to talk about other boys and things but instead is isolated from the social community and ridiculed by it, that in itself is a death sentence. to a 15 year old boy it means something else, like grab the nearest blunt instrument and start swinging. something i would have done.
Not going to argue with you there. I never had to go through something as screwed up as what she went through. Jealousy and self-loathing really make people do ugly things to others.:(

Nobody wins here.

Scum doesn't deserve to win. These gossipin' little shits are the ones who grow up to be the co-workers who go around talkin' shit like little five year olds, with the brain capacity of a peanut. I can't stand gossiping bitches (male or female). They're the scum of the earth.

Baseball bat to the head = problem solver.

People like that you gotta inflict pain; it's the only way they will leave you alone (especially the males).

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yeah these kids that bullied are being tried as adults, I know one kid has got about 4 or 5 charges against him...and he has the possibility of going away for life....It is pretty much one of the biggest stories here in Mass.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
It's absolutely the staff's fault. How the fuck do you not report bullying to the administration? They should have already had measures in place to prevent something like this from happening. We are required to report any activity like this as soon as it happens. Bullying is not something that should be overlooked or tolerated

Even if it doesn't appear to be that harmful from an outsider's perspective, you never know how difficult it is for the victim. Clearly, in this case, it was bad enough that she took her own life. There's absolutely no reason for this. Somebody dropped the ball, and it's a shame that there won't be any repercussions. I feel for her family. Tragedies like this should be easier to prevent.

I live in southern NH North of Boston Mass, there is a huge area that is in actuality considered culturally the Boston area.
this section of New England has a very odd culture and or social fabric.
I would best describe it as a form of lower economic class snobbishness.
bullying is as normal as breathing, it can even get to a point where it is even lawyeresk, where people will logically explain to someone why the stereo type of them is accurate.
Stuff that will make the reality TV shows look absolutely rank amateur when it comes to personal/emotional manipulation.
the counter culture to this is a back handed dismissive attitude, basically summed up as "grow a spine".
It can be very spirit crushing.
so when someone or something new comes into this microcosm, it gets dissected quickly.
This attitude is in the schools work place home and family life.
in recent years with more access to the internet and communication with the outside world available to more people, greater attention is being payed to the bullying problem.
I've known of officials and authority figures such as teachers and social workers joining in the bullying.
the bullying particularly false upon people who are pretty much above that attitude or at least oblivious to it.
That usually includes people who are smarter and particularly more attractive physically and in personalty.
tourists and visitors have a tendency to point out how odd we are.
it is a BIG cultural problem here.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
remember leave it to beaver, the brady bunch.
remember when the mother stayed home and raised the kids and taught them morals and descent behavior, taught them the difference from right and wrong?

well those days are gone.
now if a couple want to have kids both parents must work long hours (unless your one of the 30% or so on lifelong welfare)......the results are no guidance for the kids
the results are a generation dominated by stupid stupid people.
robots, products of a degenerate society.
nasty people,mean people, low lifes.

why are those good old days gone?
well in the 1960's THE GOV decided to help poor folks by giving them a lifetime free ride at the expense of those who work and try to live a normal life.
the poor folks multiplied like cockroaches and the working folks did the opposite.
and sad but true many of the poor folks just dont teach their children anything, just like their parents taught them nothing.
now the working have such a huge tax burden due to this plus a huge GOV that needs more and more money to function plus inflation have caused them , the working class to sacrifice time spent with their kids at some shitty job.
add to that the liberal media attack these kids are bombarded with everyday in which deviant behavior is excused and descent behavior is condemned and youve got THE USA 2010.
makes me sad.

gang rapes at proms, kids setting on fire other kids, mass bullying.........

so before any of you give me shit for using words you didnt like just ask yourself why, at this point in time US society is on such a downward spiral............and what are their kids gonna be like if things dont change