• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

14 Propaganda Techniques Fox "News" Uses to Brainwash Americans

Oh, moving up from grumpy old man to internet tough guy. I was only stating a desire, not actually threatening you. But if you want to go, bring it. I'm not scared.

Focus your efforts on trying to kill things that can't fight back...having desires for more than one can chew have been the undoing of many a man. Now unless you have something relevant to discuss on this or any other issue...

I hope you masturbate to my posts, too.

:D

Uh I wouldn't go that far.

you said 'INTRODUCES' and then lay the rest of the blame on Democrats

Oh pshaw. "Introduces" "Initiates", "Implements" Tomato TomAto Clinton is to blame for doing nothing about it.

The guy is worse than the 'fine' print in a book of 2nd mortgage loan docs.:facepalm:

Oh Meg, you're such a card..................comedy awaits you.

Focus your efforts on trying to kill things that can't fight back...having desires for more than one can chew have been the undoing of many a man. Now unless you have something relevant to discuss on this or any other issue...

Insulting me because of my username (repeatedly). :clap:

This dog needs to learn some new tricks.

Oh pshaw. "Introduces" "Initiates", "Implements" Tomato TomAto Clinton is to blame for doing nothing about it.

But those do not mean the same thing. He didn't initiate or introduce anything, he signed off on a bill that was presented to him by Republicans with a veto override threat.

He's the Pres he should've done something to stop it. Clinton was the man in charge.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
C

cindy CD/TV

You were actually done a few posts ago. I warned you to stay down. If you can reason the logic of why it's not relevant to compare a point in Reagan's term to one that hasn't happened in Obama's then sorry, I'm not the one in need of helping.:nono:

I never said you were stupid you've made a much stronger case calling that into question than ANYTHING I've typed here.

It just doesn't seem reasonable that people who watch Faux don't know they are being hoodwinked. If that's the case how else would someone explain people returning to watch their circus for anything serious??

If you think it possible and I don't then that's just a difference of opinion.:dunno:

:rofl2: You know, I was just watching "Rocky" the other night and during the fight with Apollo in the 14th round, Rocky finally gets knocked down and Mickey the trainer is shouting to him from his corner, "Down! Stay down!" I kinda feel like that when reading your post. :D So after the fight, Apollo celebrates on winning a BS split decision, but Rocky doesn't give a shit... he's scoping out his woman. He was the REAL winner. ;) :rofl: Have a nice day! :wave:

:rofl2: You know, I was just watching "Rocky" the other night and during the fight with Apollo in the 14th round, Rocky finally gets knocked down and Mickey the trainer is shouting to him from his corner, "Down! Stay down!" I kinda feel like that when reading your post. :D So after the fight, Apollo celebrates on winning a BS split decision, but Rocky doesn't give a shit... he's scoping out his woman. He was the REAL winner. ;) :rofl: Have a nice day! :wave:

This is gonna go right over Meg's head.

Fpx News makes things up. That's not to say that everything they report is made up but alot of things they just simply make up to scare people, it's fear mongering.

C

cindy CD/TV

Fpx News makes things up. That's not to say that everything they report is made up but alot of things they just simply make up to scare people, it's fear mongering.

Oh they've gotten somethings wrong, but I don't recall outright fabrications. Any examples to refresh my memory? But I will also say the other networks make shit up, too. For example, Dan Rather/CBS fabricating a BS story in 2004 (an election year!) about GW Bush's guard service. I watch Fox quite a bit, and I gotta be honest with you ... I'm not really afraid of anything. :) :dunno:

Except Geraldo Rivera's 'stash and Alan Colmes face. Now THAT is serious fear-mongering! LOL

Oh they've gotten somethings wrong, but I don't recall outright fabrications. Any examples to refresh my memory? But I will also say the other networks make shit up, too. For example, Dan Rather/CBS fabricating a BS story in 2004 (an election year!) about GW Bush's guard service. I watch Fox quite a bit, and I gotta be honest with you ... I'm not really afraid of anything. :) :dunno:

Here are a few.

http://themoderatevoice.com/52915/sean-hannity-apologizes-to-jon-stewart-who-etc/

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/12/kurtz-calls-hannity-deceptive-editing/

http://thisweekwithbarackobama.blogspot.com/2009/11/fox-news-busted-by-daily-show-video.html

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/16/fox-news-caught-running-old-cpac-footage-after-ron-pauls-straw/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/no-fox-news-did-not-lie-with-wisconsin-palm-tree-violent-protest-video/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/new-vide...-protester-fracas-might-have-been-overstated/

Oh, moving up from grumpy old man to internet tough guy. I was only stating a desire, not actually threatening you. But if you want to go, bring it. I'm not scared.

:1orglaugh

Oh..ok...whatever you say mann...but trust I'm nothing like the guy in your internet tough guy pic...Wouldn't be surprised if that's you though.

Re: 'Grumpy old man', meh...been called worse. But for the record if you're 28 that would make me considerably older than you (and obviously wiser) but I wouldn't be surprised at all if I looked like a better 28 yo than you.:2 cents:

Consider this, while I am older than 28 the likes of Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Will Smith, Haley Berry and quite a few others are older than me.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I highly doubt the first thing that rings in the minds of the average person when they think of those people is 'old'.

PS..I'm not sure you had a point to any of that ranting other than to flame, bait and troll me. :nono: Those are against the rules.

Dude(?)....I can't rep you enough.

Boy it's sure instructive how inflamed Faux followers get when you just tell it like it is...:1orglaugh

I can see if there was actually gravity to there responses but there shit is amounting to more and more just pure rants.

C

cindy CD/TV

OMG are you kidding? You're kidding right? The only one that even comes closing to sticking is an apparent "mistake" of showing the wrong straw poll reaction vid. And Ron Paul, let's face it, he's a wacky Nazi troglodyte whom we rational conservatives wish would just GO AWAY. He's a nut and an ideologue. If Fox is trying to torpedeo his campaign, then we ALL should be thankful for them trying to save us from the possbility of Ron Paul as president. YOU FAIL

The first two clips are taken from Sean Hannity, who is an unabashed schill for the right and an opinion guy not a news guy. And any rational conservative ALREADY knows that he distorts the truth. Geez, thanks for telling us what we already know. YOU DOUBLE FAIL.

Jon Stewart hates Fox. Has stated so publicly. He did a great job with bait-and-switching the rally footage. Notice in the corner of the screen at the start of the segment: MediaMatters. An organization that is as every bit as dogmatic and biased to the left (funded by lefty media man George Soros) as it claims FoxNews to be. YOU FAIL

Mike Tobin did indeed get pushed around a bit by the protestors. The source you cited even admits that an anti-Fox guy was behind the "distortions." I watched a different Tobin report from the same day, but not the same in the vid clip shown in your link, and I thought Tobin was gonna get skinned alive. YOU FAIL.

The Palm Tree lie? You didn't even read it did you? It fucking says that Fox DID NOT distort. Go back and read it. Here's an excerpt in case you can't manage to click the link on your own:
They needn’t have tried so hard. While, in the 43-second clip that’s being linked to on YouTube, it does look like Fox News lied, but watching the entire segment for context makes it clear that they did not.
The segment in question occurred during The O’Reilly Factor as Bill O’Reilly was discussing the anger in the union protests. At the top of the piece, he rolled footage of a number of the “union thug” videos that have become so popular on Right Wing news sites in the past few weeks. O’Reilly clearly identified the videos as collectively coming from “all over the country.”
YOU FAIL AGAIN!

You accuse Fox of lying and distortions and you just did it yourself. Hypocrite :facepalm: :thefinger

Here's an example of MSNBC lying:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoikNVzesGc