• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

12-21-12

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
10-11-12

Jonas Brrothers play Radio City Music Hall.

The Mayan calendar didn't take into effect Leap years. Their version of 12/21/12 has already happened if what I read was correct.

I for one am sick and tired of this shit. It's as overrated as Nostradamus and every other gimp out there that predicted the world would end. Something will happen at some point, it's fairly obvious that. But just not this time.

it simply wont happen. There has been loads of other occasions in the past where people have said the world will end on a particular date; Nostradamus, Mother Shipton, the Millennium Bug and guess what..... we are still here.

but just so that people in a few hundred years time will shit themselves, i predict that the world will end on 26th May 2384.

it simply wont happen. There has been loads of other occasions in the past where people have said the world will end on a particular date; Nostradamus, Mother Shipton, the Millennium Bug and guess what..... we are still here.

but just so that people in a few hundred years time will shit themselves, i predict that the world will end on 26th May 2384.

massive unprotected sex orgy at my place May 25th 2384, show up any time after 7 PM! drug and disease free please :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Monticello is running a rare Friday afternoon card. Post time 12:25. Basically 4k and 5k claimers running for $3600. Favorites winning on half the card. They will race the shit on ice with 4 in the gate. Weather means nothing to them much less the world coming to an end.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Monticello is running a rare Friday afternoon card. Post time 12:25. Basically 4k and 5k claimers running for $3600. Favorites winning on half the card. They will race the shit on ice with 4 in the gate. Weather means nothing to them much less the world coming to an end.

Zeke Parker on the front end if the track comes up sloppy.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
If it happens, it happens. No sense in worrying about it. You should be prepared for any type of disaster as it is.
Just because, the world's an unstable place. Earthquake, tornado, hurricanes, civil unrest, etc.

Don't worry about 12-21-12... Worry about humanity as we head towards it. People are a worry and
panic driven animal that spin out of control on the smallest shit. Look at the stock market. Smallest thing and it plunges a couple hundred points.
Why? Because we stupidly let people control it.